I huff at him "Zane you.." I growl at him "Fine, maybe I just jumped to conclusions" He turns away from us "Aaron seems like a good guy, it's just I don't know him very well and I just want you two to be happy..." he was hit by a flying potion, I pull Lotusia away from the splash as he screams, Lotusia runs up to him and kneels down, I run up too "Zane!" Lotusia shakes him but he wasn't waking up, I see a familiar orange haired witch "Aphmau, Lotusia are you two okay? I saw Zane trying to make a move on you and Lotusia looked scared" I turned to her with Lotusia, I see Lotusia giving her a glare but was smiling either way at her "Lucinda?!" I asked shocked.

I began to shake my head "No, no, no, no, no, no, Zane is our friend now" I tell her "Are you sure" I see Lotusia nod her head at her "Yes, we're positive, what did you do to him?" I ask, I could tell Lotusia was concerned too "Ah, just a little sleep potion, he should wake up within an hour" She tells us "Hmm, I'm sorry about that, I've been out of town for so long" She huffs "I guess people can change, even Zane. Hmm, I'll tell you what, let's carry him inside and set him on the couch then you and I can have a little catch-up date and I can get to know the little cutie more over some tea" Lucinda tells us.

Lotusia gets up from the snow covered ground "Uh, sure that sounds wonderful but will Zane be okay" I turned to see Lotusia lifting him up, I wasn't really surprised anymore as she loved showing us her magic, or well the people she trusted "He'll be fine, trust me. Now, come on, let's go inside" I could tell she was shocked by Lotusia picking Zane up off the ground, we followed her inside her house, Zane floating with us as Lotusia carried him. Lotusia set him carefully on her purple couch "I'm kind of surprised she was able to carry him so easily, but I'm think I'm more surprised that she was able to use such a powerful spell" I turned to Lucinda with Lotusia, she moves closer to me as Lucinda kneels down "Who taught you, maybe I could lift off where they left off" Lotusia hide her face in my side with tears in her eyes "Oh, I'm sorry did I say something?" I turned to Lucinda with a sad smile.

I shook my head at her "No, she's been like this since the play, she's just being emotional about something, she won't tell us" Tell her, I picked her up and rocked her "But Lucinda, are you sure he's gonna be okay?" I asks her while rocking Lotusia, she had her arms wrapped tightly around me "I'm positive! It's just a minor sleep potion" Lucinda tells me, I check on him to see he was breathing normally and sleeping fine, I sigh in relief. Now, I just have to calm Lotusia down "Well, if you say so, we'll wait here at your place until he wakes up" I still can't believe he's your friend. Just like how I can't believe Lotusia is your foster daughter" I looked at her wide eyed "Are you sure that's a great idea?" She asks going back to Zane.

I shake my head to get over the shock, I'll ask her later about that "Yes, he's harmless. He's just a bit vengeful, spiteful and his soul is a black abyss of burning agony..." I hear Lotusia giggle a bit, I was happy that she was not crying anymore but I don't think she'll let go of me "But-But he's a really nice guy once you get to know him" I tell her while laughing nervously "...Yippie" was all she said about it, I chuckle lowly looking away from her "Anyways, I have so many questions to ask you and so many things to talk to you about, like how did you become and mother to such a cutie like Lotusia" I chuckle.

I go to set her on the couch but she still have her grip on me making me sigh and continue rocking her. She really didn't want to let go right now "Same, I can't believe you moved into the same neighborhood, it's gonna be awesome having you here and I'm sure Lotusia would love to be taught by you, she's just having an emotional week is all, right..." I tell her I was cut off before I could continue "Hold that thought, sweets! I'm going to get some tea and cakes for us to have while we chat, sweetie..." she turns to Lotusia, I pat her back getting her attention, she turns to me and I point with my head at Lucinda, she sheepishly turn to her "I'm sorry for what I said to you, but are you okay with tea or do you want something else?" Lucinda asks.