"What?" Hearing this Abhinav sat on near by chair and his eyes teared up. Of course, he loves his father with his everything. Ashok made him.

Abhinav was indeed broken, "Wh-why he have to face this everytime? I don't understand why god is this much cruel to my father?" He shuttered. And suddenly hugged Avni for support. His friend. But it caught off-guard Avni because of the sudden force.

Avni was little discomfort because his grip on her was unknowingly tightened but she didn't utter a word as she understands his situation that's why she composed him.

She lovingly patted his back, "Don't cry, Abhi. He will be right soon. You know he is a fighter right?"

Avni hugged him and he sobbed, while seeing this a man standing some distance away from them greeted his teeth and tighten his fist. His eyes turned red in anger. He was infuriated.

Avni broke the hug, "But where is Mrs. Roy?" She asked as she hadn't found Abhinav's mother in the corridor.

"She is in flight. Anytime she will be here." Abhinav answered to which Avni nodded.

While on the corridor, Neil who was standing was in his own bustle but get interrupted by Krishna.

"Boss, Mr. Roy is in ICU. We have to go to ICU to meet him."

"Hmm... Move!" Neil commanded. His demeanor darkened. Everyone could notice that in his icily voice.

Krishna wanted to ask that why he is here to meet Ashok but kept mum because she doesn't want to face his warth while DD shook his head. He knew what happened.

Neil turned around with Krishna and DD with 4 bodyguards and at the same time, Avni also turned around towards ICU but she wasn't able to see Neil, because everyone's back was facing her. She wanted to know what so many guards are doing in here.

She intently gazed towards the disappearing figure.

"Avii... let's go see dad."

"Amm..yeah."

**********

Every one moved towards the ICU room.
As soon as they reached the corridor where i.c.u is present, they saw eight muscled bodyguards guarding the icu's door and the whole corridor. They were shocked. Except bodyguards not a single person was present over there.

Avni brows furried and she gazed towards Abhinav and asked, "What's going on Abhinav? They are here for Dada?"

"No!!"

"Then who asked them to guard the door?" This time the question is towards Abhinav.

"I don't know."

"Wait lemme ask them."  Rishabh moved towards annihilator. He, himself was baffled to find Neil's bodyguards here.

He stopped in front of Vikram, "Excuse me, may I know why you people are standing here?" Rishabh asked to the head of Annihilator.

"President is inside the room." Vikram answered monotonously.

That was enough for Rishabh to understand why everything is so silent but he was bewildered about the thing that why Neil is here to see Mr. Ashok Roy.

As he is "The Neil khanna" and according to his status Mr. Roy is nothing in front of him but Rishabh decided to keep his thoughts to himself and that's what mature people do. He moved towards Avni.

"Okay!! See, Avni, I will tell you everything later but we have to wait here for some reasons." Rishabh said.

"Ohh, hello!! That's my dad, in there. Who is he to say no to me? Am gonna see him now. Lemme see who's gonna stops me from entering." Abhinav stated. He is a egocentric man and everyone knows that but aren't vocal about it because whole industry respects Ashok. Nonetheless, Abhinav also proved himself. He proved his acting skill and being proud of your hard work is a good thing.