The Nightmares About Him

Start from the beginning

Scaramouche leaned into your throat, putting only a little bit of his weight into your chokehold. Still, you gasped for air as you looked up at him with watering eyes, grabbing his wrists. Your heart thumped heavily against your ribcage and you felt like you were ready to give up. Scaramouche relished the sight of your borderline unconscious state.

He looked like he was ready to tear you apart, it was clear that your betrayal cut him deeply on the inside. The killer look in his dark eyes, the gritting of his teeth, and his tightening grip around your neck were indeed violent tendencies from a true Fatui Harbinger.

As you laid there powerless, the young man trapped you under his body. Your legs were forced apart for Scaramouche to situate himself closer and closer, keeping you in place, in the position he favoured the most. It seemed like seeing you struggling to even inhale the smallest breath was making him happy.

Scaramouche pressed further, whispering sharply into your ear, "I'll break you, I'll ruin you, I'll make a mess out of you. You're mine. You made an oath. I own you, I own everything about you, [Y/N]. But you ran away. Tell me the reason why you left me or else you will be dead in the next three minutes!"

You could feel his lips moving along the side of your face as he flooded threats into your already clouded mind. This close proximity made your heart drop to your stomach, you couldn't focus on anything else but the man in front of you. His hat covered your entire peripheral vision, all you could see was him, and the colour red.

Scaramouche lifted your neck and slammed you down onto the floor, "Answer the question, that's an order!"

You let out a scream of pure terror and gave him the answer he wanted to hear, "I betrayed you because you hurt me! I wanted to avenge my brother! I wanted revenge! I-I even wanted to kill you, my Lord!"

"That's it?!" He laughed at your flimsy excuse. "And I thought it was something important! I cannot believe you threw your life away because of that burden of a brother! You're so foolish! You're such an idiot!"

Scaramouche broke up the grip you had on his wrists and took a hold of yours this time. At last, you let out a strained gasp for air but the torment was not over yet.

"I should have shocked you more. I should have made you into some kind of brainless, obedient, mindless woman! I should have treated you more roughly so you would never even have the thought of running away from me!"

A broken sob came out from you as Scaramouche readjusted his grip on your hand.

"You know the price you have to pay." He moved up your fingers and finally, clutched tightly onto your trembling pinkie. "I don't think you need this to shoot a gun, right? You don't need this anymore. You don't need it. You don't."

A searing hot flash just shot through your arm, making your entire nervous system have a total breakdown. The pain was unbearable, something you have never felt before. You panicked at the sight of fiery purple sparks and the way your finger began swelling up, ready to combust.

"It's what you deserve. This is all your fault. This is your punishment."

"I'm sorry... Have mercy...!" Your body went numb as you began sobbing uncontrollably, averting your gaze to save you from the reality of what he was going to do to your pinkie finger. "I won't do it ever again! I-I promise...! I won't disobey! I'll be good!"

"You will learn your lesson never to leave me again."

"No, please...!"

"It's for your own good, [Y/N]."

No matter how much you screamed, cried, begged for help, you were heard by no one. You didn't even know where you were or how you got here. Your sense of what's real and what isn't was so messed up that you were surprised that you were still conscious as you endured this painful punishment.