I fucking hate hospitals

Start from the beginning

"But doesn't that make me the hand crusher?"

Silence.

"Pfft- HAHAHAH!"

Both Iida and Midoriya broke down laughing at their friends obviousness. It made it funnier because he had that serious face on.

A few days have passed and they gave the credit to Endeavor despite Midoriya's advice but he didn't let that get under his skin.
They are now getting ready for the heroics test.
Bakugo and Midoriya where pared up. Of course Bakugo kept saying to Midoriya  that he shouldn't get in his way as he wanted to pass this test by himself. Of course Midoriya thought it was stupid and tried to convince him other wise.

Plus they were up against All Might so this isn't gonna go well.

And the shit hits the fan.

They did managed to win only with Midoriya hitting All Might with his staff in his wounded side and kneeing him in the face, with All Might trying to stop coughing he grabbed an unconscious Bakugo and ran away. Bakugo was still pissed of course but was cut out when Midoriya hit a nerve in his neck making him pass out again.

The only ones that didn't pass were Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, and Sato. They'll were relieved when they found out that they could still go to the camp with everyone else. 

Everyone then planed a that they would go shopping on Sunday for things they need for the camping trip. Midoriya was a little skeptical to go but Eri convinced him, and he did need things for Eri since she was also going to come along.

(Wow I'm so lazy anyway) Sunday morning a bed headed Midoriya was in the kitchen.
"Yooo! Midoriya I thought you don't sleep?"
Mina said as she saw his messy hair.
"I don't not if I need it. I laid in bed with Eri cuddling right next to me."
Midoriya responded with.
"Well we need to fix that nest on your head if your coming out with us."

Nest? He thought with a confused, disgusted face but then was being dragged my Mina and to her room. Everything was pink it was hurting his eyes.

But soon it was his scalp that was in so much pain. All the tugging and pulling, hurt so much that he actually started considering cutting his hair. That was just to comb it. Mina kept lecturing him how he should keep it in perfect condition since his hair is so long and curly.

Once finished he hand a long braid with few other braids braided into the big one. His hair looked shiny and clean. Maybe he might not cut it.

"Have you ever thought about straightening your hair before?"

He kinda wanted to run away now. But he was scared of what would happen.

Mina gave him of hair products that he should get for his hair and that he could use for Eri.

Oh he had to make sure she was ready for today. He walked over to his room and saw Eri struggling to put on her shirt.
"Eri?"

"Yea Mister deku?"

She still hand her hands up and head stuck in the shirt.
"Do you need help?"

"No I got it!"

"You sure?"

"Yup!"

He then waited awhile as she struggled with the shirt.

"I need help"

He chuckled but helped her out on the blue shirt. She also hand on blue shorts and the shirt said "yea I'm a kid" (he's wearing the same clothes as in the anime)

Same fashion sense.

Soon everyone was meeting up to the mall. They went in groups. Midoriya was with Uraraka and Eri. Midoriya and was looking at the list he hand as he waited for Eri and Uraraka to come back from the bathroom on the first floor.

He then felt a hand come around his neck.

"Hello Midoriya or should I say 00137?"

He froze as he turned his head to look at his past kidnapper. He couldn't move, he couldn't.

No not again. Move! Move!

Don't get anyone killed!

"Let's have a talk"
Midoriya didn't answer as Shigaraki guided him to a bench.

Once they sat down Midoriya asked.
"What do you want?"
Shigaraki's raspy voice answered.
"Why do you think Stain has so many fans?"

Oh that's right after Midoriya was taken by the nomu Stain started screaming or yelling something that he blocked out. The news got it of course.
"Maybe because they agreed to his motives"

He waited for a response.
"But what about his motives that make him so special? He some how has taken the attention from me!"

Oh.

"That's because they don't know about your motives. To people you are a man baby who has giant mood swing. Or is that what I think? But people don't know what you want."

"Excuse me?"

Shit

"People don't know where you come from. Stain had a reason to kill hero's he see's unfit to be a hero except All Might apparently, man he should really rethink that"

Midoriya said. Shigaraki was taken back at his last statement.
"You hate All Might?"
He sighed
"Ya for personal reasons but that really doesn't mean I want him dead. People depend on him and if a few people say they hate him and want him dead then people will attack you." 

There was another pause. Midoriya was going impatient.

"I get it now-"

"Midoriya?"

Right in front of him a few feet away was Uraraka and Eri. He tensed up even more.
"Do you know him?"
"It looks like I have to leave Midoriya"

Midoriya was gonna sigh until he couldn't breathe. His neck was in so much pain.
"MIDORIYA!!"
"MISTER DEKU!!"

He was still holding his neck. Trying to stop the blood. Shigaraki is long gone.
"CALL  AN AMBULANCE!!"
He heard someone yell.
He then was being lifted up onto a stretcher. But before he left he pulled out his a piece of paper from his pocket. He then handed it to Uraraka before he was put into the ambulance.

She opened it to be the list of things he needed for him and Eri.

He gave her a fucking shopping list.

But she understood.

"I  fucking hate hospitals"

"Sir don't talk you'll strain yourself!"

"Fuck off"

Fucking finally I'm so fucking lazy but there. Here is the chapter, I'm such a lazy fuck. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and hopefully once summer comes along I'll post more. Bye mentally Ill people.