NINETEEN

All three kings had been wary of me since I started my monthly hell, I noticed the guard weren't even coming near me.

We'd been around Europe and collected many witnesses and I didn't get to see any of it, now we were on our way to the US. Aro had estimated our arrival for three hours so what better usage of my time is there other than annoying my mates.

"But I want to."

"You are not going bungee jumping and thats final." Caius gripped the arms of his chair, eyes blown wide while I argued against him. I didn't even want to go in the first place but seeing him get worked up about it was funny, and slightly hot.

"Yes I am." I grinned widely watching Caius' eyes flash black.

"Don't make me put you over my knee." My blonde mate snarled.

"You say that thinking I'll mind." He blinked rapidly at my reply. To long. "Marcusssssssss."

"Yes Tesoro." The brunette king sighed as I turned his way.

"How much longer on the plane?" I already knew.

"For the tenth time Tesoro, there's three hours left." His smile was tight and very much forced.

"No need to be rude about it." I scoffed with a roll of my eyes.

"How about a nap amore?" Aro gave me a soft smile opening his hand for me to take. I nodded letting him lead me into the bedroom on the jet.

"If you were bored, I could of found you something to do rather than pestering my brothers." Aro chuckled, making me shrug in return and snuggling into the bed.

"But that was so much more fun." He shook his head fondly at my giggly self.

I slept for the rest of the time on the plane, Aro stayed with me the whole time. Well that's what he told me anyway. Another hotel night check in had me sighing dramatically and chucking myself onto the hotel room bed. My mates thinking they were talking discreetly about me wasn't that discreet, I could hear them bickering about what they thought was wrong with me.

"No it's not a period thing," I cut off Caius before he could finish his sentence, "it's a we've been all around the world and I've never left the hotel room thing. So now I'm annoyed and bored." I clicked my tongue with a shrug.

"Tesoro, if you wish to sightsee we are more than happy to guide you aroun-"

"What at night when everything is shut? With a guarded escort? No, I don't want that. I wanted to see the Eiffel Tower during the day from the very top. I wanted to walk through the cherry blossom fields in Tokyo and take a boat ride down the Sognefjord. When we're home I never leave the castle, and I'm pretty sure that's never going to change. So this was kind of my one chance to see the world and I didn't get to do anything I wanted to." I let out a huge huff after none stop talking. All of them seemed to like kind of guilty and that wasn't my intention. Great now I feel shit.

"I apologise that we made you feel trapped Althea." No nickname...ouch. Marcus seemed like a sad puppy when he spoke.

"Not trapped. I never even thought I'd have the opportunity to leave the US let alone travel all the way to Italy and now all over the world. Now I've had a taste I want more, maybe that's really selfish—"

"No. It's not selfish in the slightest. You deserve the universe and more." Aro came over and began to run his hand through my hair. "How about when we get home, you can go out more. Sightsee around Italy?" His suggestion sounded so heartfelt although I could see the worry shining in his eyes.

"Deal. The guards can come, but they have to trail behind a little." He seemed happier when I said this.

"Agreed bellissima." My raven haired mate smiled.

The next day my mates and some of the guard left to find another witness, there was so many at the moment.

I have to admit I was nervous about the next few days, what was about to occur was scary. I didn't know how I would handle the situation. It was still very upsetting for just me alone and gosh if anyone ends up dead I'll freak the f out.

Fingers crossed everything turns out well...