˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 0.1

Start from the beginning

'Hey, class prez,' the blond speaks casually, as if trying to stifle the "damsel-in-distress" that began to ooze out his voice.

'Yeah?' Iida's now in the stall by the right, shifting his pants off and locking the door.

'Make me a promise.'

Iida's is now facing the toilet and aligning himself, really trying not to be distracted by Bakugou, 'Depends on what it is, Bakugou.'

'Right, it's not too much, you can probably do it.'

It's somewhat demeaning, Iida tries to ignore it, but is unable to and it just slips out, 'That's a rude tone.'

Bakugou just laughs. Iida's never heard Bakugou laugh. 'It won't matter in the morning.'

'No, it won't,' Iida responds nonchalantly, it will three years from now though he wants to say.

The smile on Bakugou's voice is evident in his voice, but it sounds so pathetic, and Iida can't place exactly why, but it is terrifying, 'Okay, in the morning, tell everyone I wrote a goodbye note, it's in my dorm. My dorm will be open.'

'...Sure, but you can just leave it in the common room--'

'I can't, they'll see it before morning.'

'OK, that's not so bad?'

'Iida,' that's a first, 'I said, tell them. For me? I can trust you, can't I?' in a second Bakugou's  annoyance lessens into pitiful pleading, but sweetens up to a light, bubbly tone, making Iida think he's being mocked: 'Right, class prez? C'mon.'

This is so unlike him, he's usually more direct with his insults.

Iida's done with his business, he pulls the metal handle down and the soiled water in the bowl flushes away. He let's out a sigh, feeling unrelaxed from it like he usually would. Perhaps it's Bakugou's voice, it puts him on edge, it's scarily chilling, and he wishes he knew why, as he leaves the stall, 'I'll be taking my leave now.'

And just as Iida begins to exit the washroom/locker room completely, he hears the blonde's voice again, chipping at him slightly with a more harsh, befitting tone, 'I know you'll tell them, four eyes.'

Finding the strength in him, Iida snipes back briskly, 'You can't get everything you want Bakugou, I'm sure you can tell them yourself.'

Then he shuts the door behind him.

.

I'm sure you can tell them yourself

'He- He...' Aoyama's nose his red, his eyes are sleepless, his hair's a mess, it looks like a bird's nest as well. The class watches him unsettled, never having seen him so messed up, he shakes his head and wails. The police are in the dorms, and tell the students to calm down. One pulls Aoyama aside with Aizawa, the morning is too early to be conflicted by something so somber and morbidly earnest.

'What's going on?' The students ask.

'Is everything OK?' They plead.

'I'm so scared,' they worry.

Then quietly, Iida thinks, what could be so important? He wonders what could have happened last night, why the bathroom would be surrounded in yellow tape, then he adds, 'Does this have anything to do with Bakugou?'

Kaminari looks up at Iida with curiosity, 'Mhm?'

'He's not here,' Kirishima mentions.

'I just realized,' Ashido gapes.