Keep Your Cool (part two)

Bahja's outfit in the MM.
I looked in the mirror making sure my hair looked cute and my make-up was decently done. I mean it was just a breakfast date. Not a dinner date. Jacob told me to dress casual because after we eat he wants to take me somewhere else. As soon as I was about to put my earrings on, someone knocked on the bathroom door. I groaned before opening it up.

"Hey baby!" My mother pulled me into a hug.

"Hey mama." I wrap my arms around her.

"Where you off to?" My mother asks.

"Breakfast with Jacob." I blush a little.

"Oooh Jacob." She gives me a teasing smile.

"Yeah. And if I don't hurry up, I'll be late." I go back to putting my earrings on.

"Oop I'm sorry Bee. I'll see you when you get home. Love you lots!" My mother kisses me a goodbye. Hurriedly, I put my earrings on and grabbed my bucket hat off the counter, neatly placing it on top of my head. I strut out into my room so Zonnique could see.

"Cute!" Nique nodded her head.

"I'm so glad you stayed over last night," I sighed. "I would look so stupid if you didn't". Zonnique smiled before getting up and fixing my overall straps.

"There. It looks absolutely perfect now." Nique gives me a thumbs up.

"Alright shawty! I'm out." I pick up my purse & keys and rush out.

"See you later Bahj. Hook and real 'em in babe!" Nique yells. I race down the steps and fly out the door. I only had ten minutes to get to the restaurant Jacob was waiting at. I hopped in my car and jammed the key in the ignition.

"Hot and fresh out the kitchen, mama rolling that body got every man in here wishin'!" I laugh. I clear my throat before turning my car on and backing out the garage. I turned on the radio and one of my favorite songs was on.

Ass fat?
Yeah I know.
You just got cash?
Blow some mo' x3
The more you spend it, the fast it go.
Bad girls on the floor
It's raining hunnids
Throw some mo' x2

I began turning up and twerking while I was driving. I was super turnt. After the song went off, more of my favorites began to come on. It looks like today was my day. Sadly, it all had to come to end when I finally reached the restaurant. I looked at the giant, fancy, letters that hung about the doors. "Ryan's Bacon & Biscuits" the sign read. I parked my car in the nearest parking space to the door and got out. I threw my keys in my purse and slowly made my way inside. Once I got inside, I looked around the restaurant looking for Jacob. I saw a hand waving and instantly turned to face that way. There was Jacob with a big smile on his face. I felt my cheeks burn. I made my way over to the table and sat across from him.

"Why you sitting all the way over there? Come sit by me." Jacob smiles at me once more. I swear if he didn't stop flashing those gorgeous, shiny, white teeth at me I was going to die. Right here, right now. I picked up my purse and bought it over to Jacob's side.

"You look beautiful as always Bahj." Jacob said as he pulled me into his warm embrace. For five seconds I swore I was on cloud nine. When he pulled away, all I wished for was that I was back in arms again. Now that I was sitting next to him I could smell his cologne which by the way, smelled like heaven. Jacob handed me a menu and then looked into his. He slid his arm around my shoulder as his eyes searched the menu. I scooted my chair closer to his and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You wanna try the strawberry and banana crepes with me?" Jacob looked over at me.

"S-sure." I stuttered. Here we go again! Jacob just chuckled a little before taking his hand of my chair and wrapping it around my waist. He gave it a light squeeze. Soon the waiter showed up to take our order.

"Are we ready?" She got her pen and pad out.

"We would like the strawberry and banana crepes please." Jacob closed the menu and placed it back where it was before.

"And for your drinks?" She said as she wrote down our order.

"Mixed berry smoothies." Jacob said before I could answer.

"Trust me. You'll love it." Jacob gave me a reassuring smile. Enough with these smiles boy! You're going to kill me!

"Okay." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. What was happening to me? I was never this shy! Hell, I was never shy at all!

"So how's life? What's going on in the Carter household?" Jacob asked as we waited for our drinks and food.

"Good. Zonnique's here to visit me. My fam's home." I replied.

"That's cool," Jacob paused. "Thank you!" Jacob grabbed the drinks from the lady and placed them in front of us. I take a sip and savor the taste.

"Good right?" Jacob took a sip out of his.

"You didn't lie." I giggled.

"I never do." He gave my waist another light squeeze. As Jacob sipped out of his straw, I took the time to admire his outfit. He was wearing a black long sleeve sweater, black joggers, and doc martens. He must've washed his hair because it was all packed down and extremely curly. Jacob noticed me staring and smirked. He put his hand on my cheek and guided my lips onto his. He wrapped my hands around his neck as we shared our first passionate kiss. When he pulled back, I wanted to throw up. Butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach.

"Bahja I want to ask you something and hopefully you'll say yes....Bahja will you-"

"Strawberry and banana crepes." The waiter set down the plate in front of us.

"Enjoy!" She smiled as she walked away. So close but so far away. I almost was about to strangle that waiter. Jacob put his hand under my chin and turned me to face him.

"Back to what I was gonna ask. Bahja will you be mine?" Jacob said with hopeful eyes.

"Of course!" I squealed a little too loud. Jacob chuckled.

"Sorry." I bit my lip. Jacob's happy face turned to a worried facial expression. Out of nowhere I felt something hard poking me.

"Is that your..." I trailed off

"I'm so sorry!" Jacob pushes his chair and runs out. I tried to tell Jacob it was okay but he was already gone out the restaurant. The waiter placed the bill, a carry out box, and a bag on the table. I boxed the crepes up and placed them in the bag. I placed the exact amount into the bill fold and handed it to the waiter.

"Thank you for your service!" I say on my way out. I get in my car and make my way back home. I run up the steps to tell Nique about what happened and as soon as I open the door, someone clings onto me and attaches their lips onto mine. I quickly pull back.

Zonnique....