As the speedster avoids the red webbing by flipping over the row seating. Coming to a pause with a smirk on his face. "It's like you read my mind, beautiful." in his distracted state the red webbing clings to his left shoulder. Looking over it for a mere second until he starts spinning at high speeds.

Black Spider is too shocked to be able to counteract it before he's whisked off his feet.

Kid Flash jumps, while still spinning, and lands a dual set of kicks to Black Spider's chest, breaking the webbing and sending the assassin back into a pew and breaking it with the force Kid Flash hit him with.

Hook's hook retracts and he launches it once more at Miss Martian. She creates a telekinetic wall that sends the hook crashing back into its wielder. Hitting him in the jaw and knocking the man out with a strangled cry of pain.

"Woohoo!" she says happily, aloud. "I got mine."

"Great." Kid Flash says, then tries to work against the webbing finding it not anywhere near budging. "Uh, a little help?"
————————————————————

    The Fog crashes through a set of windows low on the left side of the second tier of the building. The lights go black in that segment, the Fog continues on taking out more windows and lights as they overrun the building.

Inside the cafeteria three of the workers yell as the run out of the room, only a young woman with brunette hair remains by her work station. Robin runs in through the other door. Heading right for the computer. Slowing as he pulls out the cable from his hologlove.

"What's going on?" she asks, confused but not seemingly frightened. Then sees Robin attach the cord to the computer. "What are you doing?"

Robin ignores her as his screen comes to life. "Please be linked to the mainframe. Please be linked to the mainframe." he begs, tapping on the projection.
————————————————————

    Cheshire continues to back the nervous doctor up, away from the unconscious Aqualad. Grabbing the front of her shirt elicits a gasp from the doctor as she closes her eyes, expecting her end. Before that, she looks to the computer with the download progress showing.

Cheshire cocks her head and follows the woman's gaze. Just as the bar shows full download and the computer beeps in agreement. The assassin turns back to the doctor." So you've finished the virus," she states. "eliminating the reason for your elimination," despite her words her sai is getting closer to the doctor's neck and face. "though not your entertainment value." she gets right in front of her and watches as the blonde's eyes go wide. The sudden release of her grip sends the doctor to the ground. "Lucky for you, my orders are clear. You live to program another day. After all, doctor, Shadows may find another use for you." she shies away from the assassin, the final statement more terrifying than any proceeding it.
————————————————————

    At the WayneTech. Facility the Fog is still running rampant, but Robin is fully focused on the download status of the virus. Once it's fully uploaded to his hologlove the result is instantaneous. The screen of the computer he's logged into goes red.

Inside the computer, the Fog Bots turn red mere seconds before exploding.

Robin turns to watch as the Fog Cloud behind him turns red before disappearing. The woman behind the counter breathes out a sigh of relief.

"Yes!" he cheers, clutching his unoccupied hand. "The infiltrators have been outfiltrated!"
————————————————————

    The cyclops can only watch as the Fog turns red before disappearing. What catches his attention is the fact that Superboy is standing once more and walking towards him. Reacting he shoots another beam at the clone.