Veintisiete

A/N: Oh before I start, I just want to share that as I write this chapter I also started to watch the first episode of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

A/N: Oh before I start, I just want to share that as I write this chapter I also started to watch the first episode of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I think I need to watch that series for the next chapters. And oh, I know John Walker is a good guy so I'm sorry for making him a bad guy here since it seems like people hate him in tiktok. 

Veintisiete - Interruption

Destiny indeed said no. Artemis Cloud Romanoff feel off since the rooftop date. It was a month after that. The book didn't give any updates on the names and she guess that the book was having a hard time bringing Tony Stark, Steve Rogers and Wanda Maximoff's kids. The feelings was out of nowhere and she feel like something will happen. Those weeks been great. Artemis swear that if she could make the process a little earlier she could but she can't. Artemis wonder if Bucky Barnes was ready for Steve to come back. Another thing to thing about is about Tony's wife and his daughter. When Peter Parker went to visit the facility, Artemis told her about herself and how she can bring people back from dead. Peter was overwhelm and had said 'thank you' for multiple times but she didn't know if Peter already told them. 

"Sweetheart?" Wanda called. 

Artemis was staring at nowhere. Her mind have been filled up with thoughts that she didn't notice that the movie they were watching is half way done. 

"Y-yeah?" 

"Your thoughts were too loud but it's a mess. What are you thinking?" 

"A almost month half ago, my book told me that I have at least a month to prepare before it can bring Steve, Tony and your kids back all at once. I don't want to offend you but I feel like something big is coming" 

"Do you know what is it?" 

Artemis shake her head as she command her book to appear in her hands. She notices a folded page in it. She never noticed it before and so was Wanda. 

"Had this page always been folded?" 

"No?" Artemis answered but it sounds more like a question than an answer. 

Artemis unfolded the page and it was the page where the avenger's names were written. Steve, Tony, Tommy and Billy's names has a complete lines in them. The page being folded signals that her book was prioritizing them.

"What does that mean?"

"Sorry but it will take a little longer. I have been having problems" 

"What?" Wanda asked in angered tone. 

"I'm so sorry that I can't bring them back a little sooner but I'm trying"