Veintiséis

Veintiséis - I don't even know what love is

Artemis Cloud Romanoff don't really choose the life with Wanda Maximoff immediately. As her nature, she needs a lot of time of thinking. Artemis knew that she couldn't just sit for a minute and decides which actions she would do. Natasha Romanoff already talked to her and convince her to take Wanda in a date. Pietro Maximoff did too. He told Artemis the things Wanda would love during a date. Bucky Barnes gave his idea. Sam Wilson teased them. And Clint Barton? Well, he came home to his family, so he really didn't know what's happening between Artemis and Wanda.

"How long would it take for you to decide on taking Wanda in a date?" Natasha said as she trying her best not to get frustrated.

"It's only been 3 days, Artemis" Pietro said also trying his best not to get frustrated.

Artemis rolled up her eyes because she was actually already did the plan. The rooftop was already set up. The flowers, the pillows and blankets. Everything. Artemis just need to have confidence to ask Wanda in a date. Artemis pulled them and bring them to the rooftop to make them stop.

"I have been doing that for the past three days"

Natasha and Pietro look at the rooftop. Soft Music can be heard as if two romantic couples is going to dance. Natasha smiled because Artemis took all of their aggressiveness when she's doing an effort.

 Natasha smiled because Artemis took all of their aggressiveness when she's doing an effort

Pietro was amazed. Artemis took all of his advice and planned it on her head and the rooftop was successfully look like it.

"Do you think she will like it?" Artemis shyly asked.

"Oh, she will" Pietro answered.

The three of them went down but as soon as they came in the hallway, they saw Wanda and Artemis immediately internally freak out, making herself vanish from there. For the past few days, Artemis was able to adapt her book powers and able to do anything without asking her book. 

"What the" Wanda said.

Natasha laughed and escorted Wanda in the kitchen. Pietro went to find Artemis.