Ocho

Ocho - Exploring 

Ocho - Exploring 

Artemis Cloud Romanoff glared at Clint Barton. He have been teasing her every time she cannot hit the apple on the tree. Clint walked to the tree where he has tried her to aim for the apple. She did hit the apple. Once. After 40 tries. Artemis wanted to laugh because she could use her powers to get the knives but to let out her frustration on Clint, she let him get the knives by walking.

"I thought you were good at aiming?" Clint joked.

"Come on! Clint, you were the fucking Hawkeye. Plus you use bows and arrows. All the force I have are my arms. Another plus, I don't have HUGE spaces in my cell. You're making me aim that tree from 15 feet!" Artemis complained.

"Then you use bows and arrows"

Artemis rolled her eyes and groan at frustration. Both of them woke up early in the morning and it's already noon. Clint throw the knives towards her making her yelp and throw her hands in front of her. Clint laughed when he saw how her body reacted to the knives. The knives stop mid-air and automatically drop on the floor before it could ever hit Artemis. Her book was flying around, floating in the air and switch places from her or to him from time to time. The book look like watching them and wait for her owner to draw or whisper some weapons to use.

"Bows and arrows" Artemis whispered.

Her book opened and started to draw the bows and arrows on its own. Artemis sat down as she wait for the book to finish. She's hungry and tired. Her body used to experimentation but training for non-stop? That's a no for her.

"If Nat is here, I'm sure she will be more strict than I am. You need to more patient with me, Arte" Clint said.

"I'm sure, Natasha would be easy with me. I mean, I hope she would"

"You know? You can call her Nat"

"Why? Natasha is a great name. It suits her"

"Natasha would like to hear that" Clint said.

Both of them looked at her book when it's started to glow. Ever since the first name of Pietro cleared with the lines, it never stopped from glowing. Every time her book would do something, it will glow when it was done with that something. They saw the bow and arrows float in the air, flying to Artemis's hands.