Quince

Quince - Just Stop

Quince - Just Stop

Wanda Maximoff, Clint Barton and Pietro Maximoff were worried. The book stopped giving Pietro the ways how to find Artemis. They don't know what's happening. The Scarlet Witch also know nothing about Artemis whereabouts. 

"We need to hurry" Wanda said. 

"I can see where she is!" Pietro suddenly claimed and quickly run where Artemis is. 

Wanda made herself float and Clint just trying his best to catch up. Wanda looked at Clint and she made him float, flying beside her. Wanda saw where Pietro stopped and she lands herself and Clint there. 

"Where is she?" Clint asked. 

"There" Pietro said and pointed where Artemis is. 

They looked at Artemis. Artemis was trying her best not to be overcontrol. Artemis observed how close the HYDRA agents to her. She smirked and get to her fighting position. 

"Come and get me" She said as the HYDRA agents started to attack her. 

Her eyes slowly turned into green but she's trying her best not be overcontrol it. She used her ability to command her book to give her a weapon. Her book gave her two katanas.

 Her book gave her two katanas

(credits to the owner)

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THIS" She shouted at her book. 

Her book didn't replied. Artemis groaned but quickly dodged the HYDRA agent that was about to grab her. She quickly slashed his arm and she was amazed. The katanas are sharp and lightweight. Artemis looked at the guns that HYDRA agents had. She used her ability to turn into bees to distract the agents. She jumped and attack them from above, slashing their heads off. One of the agents called for backup. 

"That's impressive" Clint commented 

"We need to get her" Wanda said. 

Pietro quickly run to Artemis side as she catches her breath. Artemis looked at her side. Her eyes and Pietro's eyes both glowing green. 

"Let me handle this" Pietro said. 

Pietro quickly grab one of the katana on Artemis's hand and slashed the remaining agents. Wanda and Clint went to Artemis and pulled her to the side roadway. 

"We still need to talk when we get home" Wanda whispered to Artemis. 

Artemis rolled up her eyes and command her book to disappeared them there and appeared in the cabin. Wanda and Clint was wondering. Artemis was able to control herself. Artemis about to get inside the Scarlet Witch's room when Wanda get in first. Artemis was pushed by Clint and Pietro locked them up. 

"Give me my 20 bucks" Clint said. 

"Not yet" 

Both of them leaned their ears on the door, listening to Wanda and Artemis. Wanda looked at Artemis, tilting her head to scare her. Artemis look down on the ground, still trying to avoid Wanda's eyes. 

"Arte"

"W-what?"

"Look at me" 

"I don't wanna see your eyes"

"Can you please stop it?"

"Then stop looking at me that way" 

"Artemis" Wanda frowned. 

"Wanda" Artemis mocked. 

"Stop avoiding me!"

"I can't" 

"Why are you avoiding me in the first place then?" Wanda asked. 

Wanda heard a sigh from Artemis. Artemis spent 8 days avoiding her at every training they had. Wanda put her hands on Artemis's cheeks and lifted her head up, making her look at her. Artemis closed her eyes as she felt Wanda's breath on her face. 

"Open your eyes, please"

"W-wanda"

"Tell me" Wanda begged. 

"I can't stop myself falling" Artemis said as she opened her eyes, looking at Wanda.

"Falling?"

"If you don't stop looking at me that way, Wanda, I can't stopped myself from falling to you. I know it's too fast but please, you were the first person who cared about me that much and I can't stand it" Artemis said as she pulled Wanda's hands out of her face. 

"A-arte" 

"Just stop giving a fucking fuck about me" 

Artemis said as she disappeared herself once again. Wanda was left there, hanging. Artemis didn't want to do that but she had no choice. She can't let herself fall in love or even be close to Wanda because she knew Wanda is still hoping for Vision. Wanda opened the door and saw Pietro and Clint leaning their ears on the door. Wanda coughed to make them noticed her. 

"Care to explain?" Wanda said. 

The boys quickly shake their heads and run outside. Pietro and Clint quietly exchanged bucks of money as they stare at each other, emotionless. Wanda was worried but confused. She hated how she gives care about Artemis even though she just met her. She didn't even know who she was until Artemis shown up in her cabin. For Wanda, maybe, Artemis is right. Maybe she's right that Wanda shouldn't care about her in that way. Maybe she's right that she should avoid her. Maybe this is the right thing to do. To avoid each other. Wanda doesn't know how long but she hope that once Artemis come back, she won't avoid her again. 

"Are we gonna find Artemis?" Pietro asked. 

"Let her be. She'll come back" Clint said. 

"Wan-"

"You heard him" Wanda said and came back to the room. 

The boys once again looked at each other. They don't want to deal with this kind of situation. Clint was good at giving advices but he's not sure about it. Pietro too. He just came back and he doesn't know to help Wanda. He was gone for long and he knew somethings already changed but he knew something. He knew Wanda is still blaming herself when Vision and her kids disappeared. He knew that Artemis could be a way for Wanda to move on. 

"Clint" Pietro said. 

"What?" Clint asked. 

"Would be okay for Natasha if Artemis get together with Wanda?" 

"I don't know. Maybe? Why?"

"I have a plan" 

"I think I don't like that plan" 

Pietro smirked at him, making Clint nervous about what's going on in his mind. Pietro went to his sister's room and saw her sleeping. 

"Keep yourself safe, Artemis. We'll wait for you"