𝟗 | 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?

𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄, 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐘, and Louis walked down the cobblestone streets, coffee cups in hand. The boys had all crashed at Kory's place, then later decided to go out and wander around London. Civilians and small animals on leaches moved around the streets, a small conversation flowing around as they moved. 

"I still can't believe we have a game in a few days," Kory exclaimed, snapping Louis out of his thoughts. He wasn't thinking about much, but more so observing and watching. But, mainly watching to see if Y/n was out in the streets like he was. 

He knew that he shouldn't be searching for her, mainly because she would do anything to avoid him, but he couldn't help it. 

"Yeah, it's crazy," Vinnie replied as he nudged Louis, causing both boys to roll their eyes. 

"What's crazy is that he wants us there at six-thirty for practice," Louis replied as he stuffed his hands into his pocket as a cold chill brushed past him. 

"Man's right," Kory grumbled, "I don't even get up till eight,"

"Look," Vinnie cut in, "Might as well make the best of the day," 

Kory rolled his eyes. "And how will we do that?"

"By going shopping," He smirked proudly, then stopped when both boys groaned loudly. "Not for clothes dumbasses, for the girls," Nodding towards a small shop across the street, the three boys watched as two bubbly girls entered the store. 

"Now you're thinking, bud," Kory gleamed as he ruffled Vinnie's hair. "How does my breath smell?" He asked as he leaned towards Louis, who quickly pushed him off. 

"Terrible, you should head home or buy a toothbrush," Louis replied as Vinnie snorted. 

"After that, I'll go sleep with your mom," Kory pushed back as they walked down the sidewalk. 

"What is with you and my mom?" Louis exclaimed as Vinnie howled with laughter. As the boys entered the shop, huddling near the front as their eyes scanned their surroundings, the two girls from before flicked through a rack of clothes at the back. 

"Does this look good on me?" Y/n asked as she held a cropped shirt against her chest. 

"Wait!" Amelia exclaimed while I let out a small chuckle. Moving away from the one rack, she headed towards another on the opposite side of the store. I continued to search through the rack, looking for new clothes after Amelia told me that I needed new clothes. 

I assumed that since I was new to London, she wanted me to have a new wardrobe. I wasn't much against it because Amelia had extremely good fashion sense and could spot a cute outfit miles away. 

Racing back, she dropped a pile of clothes into my hands, a glittering smile on her face. "I grabbed a few things that would look good on you,"

"A few?" I laughed, "This is practically half the store and the register," I added sarcastically as she led me towards the changerooms. "I do not have enough motivation to try all of these on,"