Massage time

Stiles's point of view

After recovering from this embarrassing moment, I struggled to put some clothes on. I finally came out of the bathroom limping and went towards the kitchen where the smell of scrambled eggs called me.

« Ah Stiles, how's your back? Derek asked, still cooking. I could hear he was smiling which pretty much made me want me to punch him in the face.

-Better I guess. I shrugged.

-Oh, and, by the way, call me if you need me to pick you up again, he chuckled.

-Hilarious. I can't walk."

Derek turned around and looked me up and down. "You can't stand normally?"

I couldn't obviously. He thought for a second and went towards the bathroom where he brought back a weird mixture. "Oh it's tiger balm!" I recognised.

-Yes, he confirmed. You have to apply this on your back; it'll reduce the pain.

-Okay."

I finished my breakfast at around 11 pm. Then, I went back to the bathroom. How was I supposed to apply this? I sat on the stool and pulled my shirt off which annoyed me as it took me an eternal amount of time and effort to put it on. I opened the balm and poured some in my hand. Then, I tried to reach my back but couldn't manage to touch it as the pain limited every one of my movements. "Ouch I whined trying once again.

-Having some problems here?"

My heart jumped. Derek was innocently observing me from the entry of the bathroom.

"Come with me, I'll help" he said rolling his eyes.

I didn't want to sound like a baby so I got up and followed him out. He turned back annoyed at my slow pace and saw how I limped.

He looked at me exasperated and grabbed my arm to wrap it around his neck. Then he lifted me. I could hear his heart beat and feel how strong he was. Why was I so nervous? Probably the height...

He placed me on the couch where I felt suddenly extremely vulnerable and once agin, I was half-naked.

"Stiles, this may burn a bit". Derek warned.

He took some balm and started spreading it on my back. I shivered, it was cold.

He hesitated at first and started massaging me, unsurely. I felt his hands slightly shake.

My face tightened and I grinned as his hands pressed my shoulders. He released the pressure and started moving slowly in circles.                                                                                                            

When he arrived at the middle of my back, I moaned in pain and breathed heavily "Uh... Derek... that... that hurts" I articulated as my hand tightened the blanket on the couch. He slowed the pace and the pressure. Well, that sounded oddly sexual.

His soft hands ran through each curve on my back, I started to relax; this was actually feeling very good. Ten minutes passed and I remarked that he had stop applying the balm but was still massaging me. He knew the places where my back was painful and altered the pressure on these places. It felt delightful.

Suddenly, Derek's hands grabbed softly my thighs and turned me over so I could face him. I sat up. He leaned over me and started sucking my neck, licking and kissing it. I moaned unconsciously and grabbed his hair. I felt his hands softly stroking my hips as he started to lower my jeans...