Chapter 17: Don't want

Start from the beginning

"Eren I don't want you to be judged or misunderstood by anyone. Especially our family." I looked down and he placed his hand in mine.

"Mikasa..I know this situation is hard. But we are not incest. We aren't sisters. I never looked at you as my sister. I could never." He says making my heart pound.

Eren, I feel the same way.

"B-But.." I tried to reason out everything that is bothering me but he silenced me with a peck on my lips.

"Cut it out. I don't want to see you crying." He says as he reached for the red scarf at the back of the car.

If you only know how Eren loves that red scarf. He asked for it back after he wrapped it around me when we were little because he said it was his duty to wrap those around me.

He slowly wrap the scarf around me and pecked my forehead. He sure loves kisses. I wiped my tears as he helped me and I smiled a little at him. He looked hopefully at me.

"You sure cry a lot. Don't ruin the day okay?" He says as he chuckled and started driving towards home.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that Eren." I smiled as I looked at him driving.

He glances at me for a while as he focused his eyes on the road. We arrived at the familiar humble abode. Our house. He went straight the to the open garage and the car engine stopped.

"Can we stay like this for a little while?" He asks and I nodded. He sighed as he stared at me.

"Mikasa. You don't have to worry about anything." He smiles and I nodded.

"Thank you Eren." I said as I smiled sweetly at him. I felt my cheeks getting warm.

I am glad he likes me too. My feelings have been reciprocated. That he really cared for me even though he acts so cold towards me when we were younger sometimes. Even though we live together, I still didn't really know much about him.

"For what?" He asks and I smiled.

"For being honest with me." I said and he looked away.

"I am not honest Mikasa. I am just saying what I wanted to say." He says still not looking at me. I noticed how his nape became red.

Cute.

"You are cute Eren. Like a cat." I laughed and he told me to shut up.

"Let's head inside?" He asks and I nodded as I open and closed the car door.

The living room was dark. The couple must have slept already. I sighed. After what happened, I suddenly felt conscious of someone can see us.

"Are you gonna sleep already?" I asked as I headed towards the kitchen to drink some water.

Damn. I need to take a bath, I stink from the sweat earlier.

"Maybe later. I still need to take a bath you know." He says as he plopped down the sofa with the bags he carried. Mine and his.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as I went near him.

Only the led lights filled the living room as all the other lights were turned off.

"Yeah. So tired. Aren't you tired too?" He asks smiling.

"Of course I am. But we won so I'm fine with it." I grinned and he nodded.

"Come here." He says as he reached his hands towards me.

I slowly went to where he was seated smiling.

As soon as my hands reached for his, he pulled me closer and I fell on his lap. I stiffed as I realized our position. I felt my cheeks burnt in embarrassment. Even my ears, my nape, everything suddenly went hot.

He went closer and closer and I mentally panicked. His face went nearer and I decided to close my eyes anticipating for a kiss but it didn't happen. Instead, he rested his head on my chest.

I blushed even harder. That was embarrassing!! Wtf Mikasa?!!! But this too?!!

He looked to his side as he rested his head on my chest. I mentally cursed at the size of my bust. I am so screwed!!!

Eren this is not your pillow yet.

"Eren.." I tried to get up but he held me.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" He says and he slowly looked up to me and I gulped.

My stomach is churning really weird and my mind went blank at how his eyes sparkled and I felt his muscles relaxed. At this point, I didn't care about my face anymore or how I look but just Eren!!

"Sure." I smiled as I rubbed circles from his hair down to his back.

The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren x Mikasa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara