JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!

Start from the beginning

ISHANI : Poor he.... I am feeling bad for him thinking what will BHAI'S are gonna do with him after all he eyed abruptly to the great MAFIA KINGS ARS & RRS'S sister....... Poor soul RIP...

Saying this she avoid him with a devilish smirk & got busy with her phone not paying any heed of attention to him or not bothering to his syare in any way as she was confident on her brithesr...... As proving her very true here ARYAANSH'S ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & ANAAN'S ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) blood was boiling in range as that bas****tard was still staring thire sister & mam...... They were staring him with RANGE before ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) Loose thire cool & beat him till he gets dead in front of whole guests present in the party.... An angry ANGAD hold that man's face by chin with his one hand & make it turn towards them.... He looked in his lust filled eyes with his angry grey eyes which were red now due to his act & said in extremely cold & stern voice......

ANGAD : MR. SURANA you made a very grave mistake..... You eyed a very very wrong girl..... She is ARS & RRS's siter......

Hearing his dangerous cold yet stern voice MR. SURANA come back to reality from his la la la land..... As ANGAD'S angry voice broke his trese.... But hearing his words he realised what he just did & he hit his head mentally for the blunder he caused.... Now he was afaris fir his life knowing on whim he just laid his eyes he was sweting feeling ANAGAD's angry sould scanning gaze..... Then he turn & looked at ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) who were giving him death threatening angry glares.... Seeing it he gulped down his saliva in fear & said in stammering voice being afraid of the MAFIA KING ARS & RRS after eyeing thire family knowing it's consequences.....

MR. SURANA : I..... i....am so....rry... I am really sorry s...ir.... I didn't knew she is your sister.... Please forgive me I will never do that again in my life.... I will never repeat this mistake in my life not even in my wildest dream.... Never ever... Please forgive me... I will never again dare to eye her....

He said with pleading voice & scared eyes knowing what blunder he did by his ludy full actions..... Seeing him pleading the squade ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH, ANGAD & AHAAN ) smirked at him devilishly.... & REYANSH said in his baritone.....

REYANSH : INTRESTING.... VERY INTERESTING...... MR. SURANA.... you ass....hole you just eyed RRS's sister abruptly.... You Jerk By doing this you grave your own pit..... You basterd you didn't make a silly mistake to forgive but you did a unforgettable grave sin by eyeing RRS's family..... & world knows ARS & RRS dont have the word mercy & forgiveness in thire dictionary...... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT ANGAD.......

He said looking at ANGAD & smirking devilishly & then eyeing MR. SURANA very dangerously who was shivering with fear after hearing his stern voice...... While hearing it ANGAD too smirked evilly at his BOSS knowing very well what he wants to say which make him happy too & he happyly nodded his head in yes at him understanding now what he needs to do.... Then ge turned & gesture his mens something through eyes & in no time they dragged MR. SURANA with them out of the lounge.... & ANGAD follow them to handle MR. SURANA personally which was not needed but still he did ( I hope you know why he went to handle MR. SURANA personally😝 ).... Seeing it ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) , AHAAN & ARYAN who just come thire but saw the whole scenario from a distance smirked evilly........ They were looking at retrieving figure of MR. SURANA who was screaming for forgiveness & yelling for help but as if anyone is gonna help him.....everyone just pretended to be deaf not paying any head to his screms well who will dare to mess up with ARS & RRS...... The squad ( ARYANSHSN { ARYAMAAN, REYANSH, ARYAN } & AHAAN ) we're still looking at his retrieving figure with that evillsmirk which was plastered on thire faces...... Bit suddenly that smirked transfered onto a small smile as that's when they heard some laughing & chirping sound.... theire lips automatically curved & form a small hearing that familiar laugh, chirpy voices, & pleasent scent in thr air which was echoing in atmosphere fading away the smell of all the flowers..... They don't even need to turn thire faces to see who those persons were as they knew very well that it's non other than thire lady love..... But hearing thire chirping which was sounding like a pleasent music to thire ears giving warmth to thire plundering heart they quickly turned in that's sounds direction only to see thire lady loves descending the stairs.... Ya they were non other than ARYA'S ( ARYAMAAN ) LUNA ( ABHITI/RUHI ), ANSH'S ( REYANSH ) SWEETHEART ( PARI ), MONKEY'S ( ARYAN ) CICCIO ( SEJAL ) & BUNNY'S ( AHAAN ) CARA ( SIYA )..... Seeing the fairy's are devils lost in thire beauty......