The Neighborhood Play PT. 3

Start from the beginning

Mr. Dante turns to her "Uh, Garroth and Laurance have huge crushes on Aphmau and the idea of her kissing Aaron just...." He was cut off by Ms. Kawaii~Chan "Their trying to sink the ship?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan asks him looking at the ground moving her head form side to side "Uh, are you okay, Kawaii~Chan?" Mr. Dante asks her concerned, I was kind of concerned for her too "Oh Kawaii~Chan is perfectly fine" She giggles, I didn't like the giggle she did, even I find that terrifying "Laurance~Kun, Garroth~Kun, good luck on the play tonight" I did not like the way she acted with that, I backed up slightly and stood next to Mr. Laurance with a terrified look.

She was so calm about that, that is was scary to see her that calm and collected about her so called 'ships' she walked back stage leaving a little giggle as she went "I swear that girl makes zero sense sometimes" he says, I nodded in agreement but she can be scary sometimes too "Anyway, opening night is tonight and if you guys don't come up with something fast, then that kiss is going to happen" I glare at him as Mr. Garroth sighs in defeat "I'm going to head back stage and get ready for my main role as Prince Escalus" I patted him on the back to give him comfort "We might as well except the inevitable" Mr. Garroth says leaving going back stage.

I knew he was upset, but his soul belongs to someone else, he'll find someone to kiss or love when his soul finds that person, Mr. Laurance sighs "Garroth's right, Dante. We've tried every scheme we can come up with, Lotusia seemed to see right through them and tell Katelyn on us" I smiled as he gives a playful glare "It'll take a miracle to stop that kiss now" I frown at him "Did someone say miracle?" I jump and hide behind Mr. Laurance as a new voices says behind me and Mr. Laruance.

I stared at the woman scared, she appeared out of no where "Lucinda!?" I hear Mr. Dante, I study this Ms. Lucinda, she has orange long hair with red eyes as well as tan skin, she was wearing a black and white off the shoulder sweater with black shorts underneath, she had white sock under her black boots, in her hair she had a bow "That's right" She tells us "You're back in town?" Mr. Dante asks clearly shocked "Yep, came back today. Nicole told me of the play, Katelyn and some young kid were directing, so I decide to come check it out when I over heard your dilemma" I didn't really like her that much right now.

She was scary and had a aura and soul that was black but nice But, I want to know right now, who that little cutie is behind you Laurance" I squeaked slightly under my breath and hide more behind him "Well, this is Lotusia, she is the co-director of the play and Aphmau's foster daughter" I peeked out, she had a shocked look on her face "Did...did you just say Aphmau's foster daughter" Mr. Laurance nodded "Yeah, I did, it's a long story that I think Aphmau should tell you but Aphmau took her in after a little dilemma last year and she's been with her ever since" I wave slightly at her.

She walks forwards a bit and crouches to my height "Well, aren't you a little cutie, you look almost like Aphmau, I would have mistaken you for her if it wasn't for your red streak of hair, well you can call me whatever you want, little one" She stands with a slight confused look on her face before turning to Mr. Laruance as he talks "But, it's really none of your business" I come out slightly as her presence was getting better. She laughs "Well, what a shame and here I was about to give you the answer to your problem" I see her pull out a potion, my eyes widen a bit but she winks at me, I smiled at her.

That of course gained Mr. Laurance's and Mr. Dante's attention "Which is?" Mr. Dante asks her "A very special potion I made, here take this and when Romeo is about to kiss Aphmau throw it on him, you should instantly switch places and boom, you get the kiss" She hands the potion to Mr. Laurance, I was trusting her wink she gave me "Really?" Mr. Laurance ask her "NO WAY!" I hear Mr. Dante, who was still on the stage "You better believe it" Ms. Lucinda tells them "You're just giving this to me?" He ask "Just consider it a favor" She tells them "Now, use it wisely. I haven't tested it yet, so really this is my chance to see it in action" She giggles slightly "Break a leg" She tells them.