The Neighborhood Play PT. 2

Start from the beginning

This only makes him laugh along with Ms. Aphmau "Sweetheart, I'm sorry, but you can't be intimidating, I'm sorry" I pout slightly "But, you are more of a sweet girl, just keep scaring Mr. Travis and the other two with your glares" Ms. Aphmau says in my ear, I smiled at her. She gets up and grabs my hand before turning to Mr. Zane with a smirk on her face, she chuckles slightly "Jealous?" Ms. Aphmau asks him making me giggle "W-WHAT!?!?!" Mr. Zane jumps back making us laugh, well me silently laughing "I'm not the jealous type. Though I know it runs in my family..." he trails off, I got an image of Mr. Garroth in my head, I shake it slightly "You can say that again" I guess she also saw Mr. Garroth.

I once again shake my head "If I want something, I'd just take it" I lifted a brow at him, Ms. Aphmau told me she promised him the limited edition pony set she has 'why haven't you just taken the pony set Ms. Aphmau promised you?' I asked him, he looked at me with a blush, I hear Ms. Aphmau laughing "She's right there, Zane. Why haven't you?" She ask, he looks away from us "Mmph... because, they're yours..." He says not looking at us at all "Oh, so you don't just..." he cut her off "JUST DROP IT, BOTH YOU!" I giggle at him but hug him anyways, he was more of an uncle type to me "Fine, jeez, we're just teasing you" I let go of hum and he rubs my head, like I said he was more of an uncle type then a dad type "So wait, why are you here then?" Ms. Aphmau asks, I was also curious as to why he followed us here, he didn't have to "I wanted to see the others make fools of themselves" he admits.

I give him a look, I still had a bad feeling about Mr. Garroth and Mr. Laurance but I was trying to push that aside as much as possible, I didn't want that to ruin this for Ms. Katelyn "Well, you've come to the right place, I'm probably going to be the biggest fool of them all" I shook my head at her and hugged her, she smiles and wraps her arm around me, before picking me up setting me on her hip "I didn't even know you liked theatre, I didn't know Lotusia was either but then again I didn't know how creative she was either, we don't know much about her" I smiled sheepishly looking away.

Ms. Aphmau smiled and kissed my cheek "We learn new things about her everyday, that's what makes her special" I smiled at her and she smiles back "But I took it in high school for two years, I was in two plays such as Lucky Stiff, Hamlet, and Bye Bye Birdie" I looked at her confused, I never heard of them but then again this was going to be my first ever play I see "Really?" Mr. Zane asks seemingly surprised about it "Yeah, but I was always an understudy for a main role, then I play multiple roles sometimes but this would be my first time in the lead position and I just..." she trailed off.

I hugged her 'you'll be fine, Ms. Aphmau, I believe in you' she smiled at me and hugged back "I'm sure you'll do fine, like Lotusia said" Mr. Zane tells her "I'm still nervous, you know just because you've been on stage doesn't mean that you're completely free of stage fright, I mean it happens from time to time" She tells him but we both know what it's really about "I see. Does it have anything to do with the kiss?" Mr. Zane ask taking the words right out of my mouth, but I wasn't really going to ask her about it, she groans looking away "I won't even ask then. Hm... but maybe I'll audition" I looked at him with wide eyes he just smiles at me.

As Ms. Aphmau freaks out, he laughs kind of evilly "No wait, Zane, you wouldn't" Ms. Aphmau tells him like a threat, he continues to laugh evilly. She was still freaking out about him, then he laughs more out loud "Zane!" She whines "Sheesh, Aphmau what was that you said before... "I'm just teasing you"?" I giggle at him, she mumbled to herself "Hm? Ah, I need to step out for a second, I'll be at the auditions in a second" Mr. Zane says "wait, you'll be at the auditions, does that mean that you're going to be auditioning or just showing up?" She asks putting me down "We'll see..." he laughs as he leaves the building.

She growls to herself "I hate him sometimes" She sees Mr. Brendan 'Ms. Aphmau I need to find Ms. Katelyn' I write down "Oh, okay, just be careful" I nodded and ran off to find Ms. Katelyn, I run to the room we were in before and see Ms. Katelyn at the bottom at the desk, I run down and sit in the seat beside her "Ah, there you are! Are you ready?" I nodded and got my dolls out "Oh, what are those?" She asks 'they're my dolls to show who goes next in auditions' I write, she smiles and nods, I got my dolls all ready, they all look like the ones auditioning for Romeo, I would make them wear Romeo's outfit and I do a special thing to show when they're done and we've seen enough.