7

I got home just in time for dinner. I have a lot of fun with the guys, and girl. Morro even tried to get my try and skate. But I was already tired and knew I would fall. I did a little though and yikes, my balance is shit. I unlocked the front door and walked inside " I'm home!" I called out and kick off my shoes. " Just in time! Dinner's ready!" My mom shouted back.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my dad sitting at the table and my mom putting down the plates. " How was the parks?" My mom asked. " It was fun. I'm really tired though," I laugh and sit down. " How are your friends doing?" My dad asked. "They're all good." " Well, that's good."

We started to eat and I asked my dad if we had a skateboard. He asked why. " Well, I want to learn of to skate. My friends know how too and I want to at least be able to ride around. Plus, it's better than walking." I put a forkful of rice and meat into my mouth. My dad nodded, " Well, we do have one. I can get it out of the garage after dinner." " Thanks, dad." I smile.

I changed clothes and laid on my bed after dinner. I just stared at the ceiling. A small knock was at my window. I raised a brow and got up. I walked over to it and opened the window. I looked around but saw nothing. " Up here." A voice called out. I looked up and saw a figure sitting on the tree right next to my house. I yelp and stumble back. 

The figure jumped from the tree and into my window. His black and almost grey green gi made it very obvious who he was. It was the Wind Ninja.... Why is he at my house. " Before you ask, yes I have a reason for being here. Have you seen a sort of material or rock that is black with stripes of yellow?" He asked. His dark green eyes looking into my (E/c) eyes. " Not that I can remember no."

He shrugged slightly, " Alright. Goodbye." He jumped back out of my window. What the fuck just happened? I looked out my window and saw him jumping from the tree and onto the roof of my house. What the hell kind of rock is he looking for? I shut my window and grab my phone, calling Bansha.

" Bansh. You will not believe what just happen." " What? What happened now (Y/n)?" Bansha asked. " I just saw the Wind Ninja. He was in my house for like, 20 seconds." " WHAT!?" Bansha shouted. I explained what happened and then heard Bansha typing something. " What are you doing?" I ask. " Asking Morro if he knows anything about this rock. He knows a lot of things we don't."

I was confused about how but didn't ask. " Oh! He's typing." Bansha paused. " Ok. Ok ok ok, he said that it's probably Vengestone. A material that can block an elemental user from using their powers. So if someone was able to get it on someone like the Ninja, the Ninja can't use their powers. Well, that clears up why the Wind Ninja was asking if you've seen it. That's some strong shit."

I took a second to process that. " So if Vengestone exists, and the Wind Ninja is looking for it, that means someone is trying to obtain it to use against the Secret Ninja force," I told her. " We should totally see if we can find it." " Bansha. Thats stupid, lets totally do that." Bansha started laughing. I was agreeing jokingly but knowing Bansha, she'll actually want to do it.  I talked with Bansha a bit more before hanging up. I goofed off and did some homework before throwing myself into my bed. Sleep sounded really good right now.

I tapped my foot on the ground as I waited for the bus so I could get to school. Bansha and Archer were talking next to me. I could see Lloyd running in the distance as the bus started to pull up. People started to get on the bus and Lloyd managed to make it on. I smiled and took a seat behind Archer and Bansha as usual.

I looked out the window as the bus made its way to the school. I noticed someone walking on the sidewalk. It was Morro. He looked stressed and confused, talking to someone on the phone except I could see his phone in his other hand. Bluetooth maybe? I tried to continue to look at him but the bus was passed him. Sad.

The bus pulled up to the school and we all got off. We grouped up and waited for Morro. He seemed just as stressed. " It's nothing." Morro said when Wrayth pointed out how stressed he look. " You sure?" I ask, stepping closer to him. " I'm sure (Y/n)." He sighed. " But you-" " I'm fine." Morro said a bit roughly. I stepped to the side, " Alright."

Morro sighed and ran his hand through his hair, " Sorry. I'm just stressed over school." He lied, except we didn't know he lied. Archer pat his shoulder, " We get it Morro." Archer smiled. " Thanks scars." He smiled back before nudging his handoff. Morro checked his phone real quick, " I'll be right back." Morro ran off. " He's hiding something." Wrayth pointed out. " Morro never acts like this unless he is hiding something really bad."