CHAPTER - 36 : Feeling guilty for what?

Start from the beginning

She opened her eyes. They reached the store.

"Huh? We're here already?!" She asked in surprise as she got down and removed her helmet.

"Yeah, you were already halfway through when you were running." He said as he removed his helmet too.

"Oh! Anyways, Bye!" She said and rushed inside.

"Wa-!....bye.." He said as he saw her going towards the door. But before going inside she turned back at him.

"Thanks for the ride!" She said with a smile and went back inside.

His smiled returned back and put on his helmet and left the place.

-;-;-;-;-;

"Oh Bo Young! You're here!" Shin Na welcomes her with her bright voice.

"Am I late?!" She asked as she dashed in panicking and looked at the clock.

"Nope, you're just in time." Shin Na said.

The hands of the clock landed just in 6 by the time she looked at the clock. She left a relief sigh.

"What happened today though?" Shin Na asked as she passed on the work to her.

"It's That- *Horn honking* looks like you're brother is here."

"Then let's save it for tomorrow! Bye!" Shin Na said as she took her belongings.

"Be careful on your way! Bye!" Bo Young said and sat down on the chair in the counter.

She received a message, it was from the trio's chatroom.

"What are you all doing?" Ji Ae asked.

"Trying our math problems. Damn, this is hard." Yu Ah replied.

"In part time." Bo Young replied.

"Ohh hard working girl." Ji Ae replied. Yu Ah replied with a cat emoticon which looked like it was working.

"And I heard Yeon Joon was sick too." Yu Ah texted.

"Oh! How did you know?" Bo Young replied.

"You do have outstagram, right?"

"Oh right! There is one like that! But I haven't downloaded it." Bo Young replied.

"Which world were you in before joining us?" Ji Ae replied.

"I know right! Anyways, let me tell you how I knew." Yu Ah replied and went offline. Bo Young waited for her reply.

The next moment, the doorbell chimed.

"Welcome!" She said as she was looking at her phone.

"I'm disappointed. Is this how a worker treats a customer?" The person spoke. Bo Young was startled by the question they raised. She got up with her head down and then finally looked at them with a guilty expression. But,

"You?" She asked after recognising Eun Hyuk.

"*chuckles awkwardly* Hey?" He said.

"Why did you do that?!" She asked finally coming back from the shock.

"I'm sorry. Did I startle you a lot?" He asked.

"Of course!" She whined loudly.

"I'm really sorry." He apologised seriously.

"No, it's fine." She said as she plopped down. Her phone pinged. It was from the group, Yu Ah finally replied but with a screenshot.  The screenshot had Yeon Joon's selfie. He had a pouty expression with a caption 'This good looking guy, right here is really sick, hing.'