First Chapter of New Project

Hi, everyone!

I know I keep saying this, but I'm sorry for not updating regularly, I'm gonna be honest, I probably won't be able to update on a regular schedule, because my normal schedule isn't even stable in itself.

But anyways! I'm working on a new project and I want you guy's opinions. I'm writing this book with a couple friends of mine and it will also be made into a graphic novel like cartoonish drawed thing.

So, I'm publishing the first chapter here and you guys are welcomed to comment your opinions, wether it be positive or negative, i welcome criticism wholeheartedly.

Sooo without further ado, I hope you guys enjoy and this is the intro to my first novel.

Lots of love
Mischief💋

The Night's Threat

A lot had happened on this small island lost in the middle of the ocean, yet, Mischief stood at the altar of her family's church on this stormy Sunday night. It was something she had been doing ever since the accident. Every Sunday or special occasion that had something to do with the church, Mischief would make the trip back to her old home to make sure that everything was in order and done properly, just like her parents would have wanted.

Coming back here had its ups and downs. The church was very important in itself and had to be preserved, but the house had been completely abandoned since the accident. Mischief hadn't had the courage to go back inside after what had happened and now, she could hear the sounds of spiders from outside the house. They had completely invaded the large mansion, meaning that if she wanted to go back inside, she would have to fight the three feet tall, eight-legged monsters.

Not that she couldn't do it, but entering the house of such a tragedy was not something she felt up to yet. After all, it took time to forget seeing your parents get murdered by a demon while protecting you and the entire world probably.

Mischief sighed heavily as she closed the book that was on the altar. The comfortable feeling of satisfaction that the end of this ritual brought washed over her and she now felt content that the portals would be safe for another week at least.

Thunder broke through the night sky as she took a glance at the upside down cross on the altar and she felt the faint 666 engraving of her face burning, signalling that she had finished everything that she had to do in the church and could now think about going back to Ceresia's house where she would probably be waiting for her.

Suddenly, a cough broke the silence of the church.

A cold feeling washed up Mischief's spine as she straightened up and clenched her teeth. She slowly turned around and anger flooded her body as she stared into familiar eyes.

"You," She coldly said.

A man stood on the other side of the altar with a smirk on his face. The man looked similar to Mischief upon further inspection, he had dark hair and eyes and a hood covered half of his face, although a smirk could clearly be seen on his lips. Behind him, the main door was left opened and the huge storm seemed to pick up its pace.

"Me," he replied, his smirk widening.

Mischief clenched her fists and her hands went for her staff, but the man moved his head and the staff moved just out of reach, to tease her. Her eyes went back to him and glared. The man stared back into her purple eyes with an upside down cross instead of a pupil, but they stared in amusement.