Minhee curved a smile on his lips before taking the younger's sling bag with him. Panicking as she was embarrassed, Y/n immediately stood up and tried stopping Minhee from taking her bag with him.

"It's fine," she said, holding against the strap of her bag, heart already thumping too loud as she gulped, looking down on her hand who was tugging against the bag. "I- I can carry that by myself," she pursed her lips.

"I'm being a gentleman here," Minhee pouted, not giving her the sling as he walked away with it, literally leaving Y/n eyes widened in both confusion and shock.

"Yah!" she shouted as she tried ranning to catch up with him and his long legs who can actually took one steps for two people on her size.

Sunghoon on the other side could only sigh in defeat, seeing the girl he had been admiring all this time hanging out with someone who he haven't even have any idea about.

He admitted it, he was jealous. But who was he to judge and go tackle about it when he doesn't even own her. He truly hurt inside but tried not to show it.

Looking down as he saw Y/n stepping inside the bus with the same guy, Sunghoon tuck his hands on both sides of his pocket before deciding to walk away.

She wasn't just the girl he loved, she was also his best friend, the person who was there for her when he needed everyone. Partly you can't have a reason to like someone but for him, he liked Y/n for what she is and what she shows other people.

She was just herㅡ she was just Y/n herself.

The bus was unexpectedly full for today, many people were inside, some were from work, some were from school and some were just out there trying to enjoy the same ride.

And basically some things can't be avoided on times like this, especially those hands who does nothing but find something too touch with.

The bus was indeed fully loaded and Minhee regretted the fact that he didn't brought his car today, but a part of him was also rejoicing since he can be with her for the moment.

Meanwhile, Y/n on the other side could only take a deep breath as she tried hard not too get close to Minhee, not trying to get the latter uncomfortable with her since there were no seats available as both of them was forced to stood up, her being infront of his tall as her back faces his chest was close enough to feel like being suffocated.

Minhee on the other side noticed how she moves in distance everytime the vehicle moves all bumpy.

Untilㅡ she felt someone's palm trying to get access to her thighs, she wasn't wearing any skirt since she was wearing jeans, still she did feel uncomfortable at the touch.

Minhee was alarmed when suddenly, Y/n took step backwards, definitely bumping to her chest as if she was trying escaping something from that side.

Confused, he look down only to see the guy in front of her now reaching to touch her. A sudden anger boiled up against his head before grabbing the younger by her waist, with one hand before drifting it down to the man's wrist, trying to get it off of her.

The man also started to get more angry as he turn around and was about to curse on that someone who was entering his business. "Aish! You kidsㅡ" but stops when he saw Minhee now staring at him with such glare.

Y/n on the other side has her eyes glued on the latter's handsome face. Is he even real?

"You wanna die?" Minhee sternly spoked as he continues to glare to the man. The man didn't spoke further as he gulped and turns around, taking off his hands away from her as soon as he heard the younger using such tone.

"do you want to die?"

That sudden familiar same voice entered a part of her head before she felt a sting on her head. Y/n immediately felt her breath hitched as she touched her head, trying to ease the pain with her fingers but nothing seems to work.

Minhee immediately noticed what she was doing and eventually got the urge to worry about it. "Are you okay?" he asked, tilting his head to face her, not caring if how close their faces were.

Y/n's vision was already starting to get blurry as her feet stumbled from behind, luckily Minhee was fast enough to snake her arms around her waist as he tried supporting her to stand up before completely losing her balance.

Some seconds later the bus stops as some other passengers started leaving off the bus, since it wasn't there stop yet, Minhee found a vacant seat and pushed Y/n towards the crowd so she could sat down.

And so she did as Minhee stood up beside her since it was the only empty seat left. But he didn't mind, he was glad he could help.

"Yeah," she muttured, finally feeling at ease a few seconds of headache. "I justㅡ I'm fine," she knew no one would understand her, especially a man she just meet.

Minhee could only nod in response as he stared at her who was now fidgeting her fingers.

A/n: Yup, this book isn't dead yet hehe. Y'all I'm regretting the fact that I put Sunghoon as the second lead, I'm just gonna have a moment of drama about it, bye. 🤧 Don't worry everything won't escalate quickly than you think, I still have to raise your standards :) And please if you have time, care to check out Sunghoon's book, it's in my profile <3 Hope you had a great day! Love you!!!