She patted my back and smiled at me, but I stayed in her lap "That's too funny, and fitting actually... eh, nevermind" Mr. Dante said looking up, he smiled "You have been a good foster mother to her" I looked over at him and give him a sweet smile "She starting to act like you more and more, like you, she actually looks kind of like you just with a red streak in her hair and of course with her heterochromia in her eyes, but other than that, she looks just like you" Mr. Dante says, I blush and hide my face making them chuckle "She does, I can't say I didn't notice, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan kind of been off and on about how much she looks like me, Aaron and the other boys too" I hear before they go back to their regular conversation, I hear her whining a bit while wrapping her arms around me.

I heard something with the Christmas party and cringe as I was almost crushed twice "I mean, I like you, yes" I hear him "But recently Nicole and I have been hanging out..." I look at him, they really didn't match much "What really!" Ms. Aphmau screeched slightly making me cringe a bit "Yeah... it all started when I went to go get this pony-- I mean, this workout DVD from the mall" I give him an unimpressed on the way he change what he was saying quickly but terribly, he had gotten off the couch "I ran into Nicole and we ended up hanging out" he got back onto the couch.

I blinked, I didn't think they would be great together but I did feel their souls were connect to someone at the party when they were near "Dante... Dante, that's awesome! That's great" Ms. Aphmau congrats to him "Yeah... but, it's just hanging out for now" Mr. Dante says with a slight frown "Now, I understand. Don't worry, we're not Kawaii~Chan and we're not going to do something super crazy, so don't about it" I gave him a thumbs up making him smile "Thanks... but don't think that just because I'm hanging out with Nicole that I'm going to stop teasing Garroth and Laurance about you" I frown at him making him chuckle again, I got down and played with my toys.

I left them to their conversation again, I was having fun I had my ponies and tea set, I may not be girly girly but I still sometimes act like one, but I didn't always be one, I'm mostly acting like a boy the most, I hear the door open and turned to see Ms. Katelyn and Ms. Nicole walk in. I get up and run to Ms. Katelyn hugging her, she chuckles "Hey, squirt, how are you?" I let go of her 'Good, you okay?' I ask her, she laughs a bit "Yeah, squirt, I'm just fine. I'm glad you're okay" I nodded and waved at Ms. Nicole, she waved back "Hey, Lotusia" I smiled and went back to my toys "Ha, Katelyn, Nicole, fancy seeing you two here" She laughs nervously.

I looked at her a bit confused "I just picked up Nicole to come hang out with me, we'll be up in my room if you need us" Ms. Katelyn says and winks at me, I giggle slightly, she heads up to her room with Nicole behind her, I continued to play with my toys "So, are you serious about dating Nicole?" I looked up, I was concerned that he was asking for a death wish "We're just friends for now" Mr. Dante says looking down, but I went back to playing with my toys, I didn't want to be apart of the conversation as it wasn't my place to be in it, I felt me being picked up slightly "Come on, Lotusia, let's go hang out with Katelyn and Nicole" I nodded and left my ponies there as Ms. Aphmau carried me.

She adjusted me on her hip slightly "Wait, I don't want to just barge in on them..." Mr. Dante says backing up "Don't worry, it's fine, come on, we're all going to hang out today" We headed up the stairs towards Ms. Katelyn's room where they were hanging out "Katelyn?" Ms. Aphmau calls out from outside her door "Katelyn?" She calls out again, we waited a bit "Katelyn?" she says knocking on her door this time "Can me and Lotusia come in?" She asks, she waited "Coming in" We walked in seeing the two sitting at her desk "What's up?" Ms. Katelyn asks rubbing my head "Can Dante, Lotusia and I hang out with you guys today?" She asks, she didn't look comfortable with Mr. Dante "Him...?" Ms. Katelyn asks "Yeah, got a problem?" Ms. Aphmau asks her with a raised brow "Mmmm...." Ms. Katelyn didn't give an answer looking between Ms. Aphmau and me and Mr. Dante.