Chapter Forty-Two

They spend the next few days exploring the city. Louis took many pictures of the beautiful palm trees and other resorts. After they were done, they either went to the beach or the pool to relax. Both of them were starting to get a nice tan, which was surprising because Louis burned really easy and already had sunburn. But his sunburn was already starting to fade, which now turned into a tan.

Harry and Louis were currently strolling the streets, hand in hand, looking around at the tropical island.

"What's the plan for the day?" asked Louis.

Harry grinned. "Today we're going scuba diving!"

Louis lit up and squealed. "Scuba diving! That'll be so much fun! I've always wanted to do that!"

"Well, here we are," said Harry, smiling, stopping at the scuba diving place that Louis was oblivious to until he said something. "Your dream is now coming true."

Louis giggled and smiled. "Thank you, Haz. Can't wait."

"And tomorrow is another surprise," Harry said with a mischievous grin.

They went inside and Harry quickly paid for two tickets. The waiting time would be about an hour, so they stood in line talking the entire time. They could tell the surrounding strangers were a little irritated at them giggling so much. Louis couldn't help it though. Harry made him laugh.

By the time it was finally ready for them to go, Louis was relentless with excitement. Harry had to help Louis into the scuba diving uniform. Louis held onto Harry's shoulders while stepping into the tight uniform.

Louis giggled at seeing the bright yellow flippers.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked, amused.

Louis giggled. "The flippers are so big!"

Harry laughed and finally put his uniform on. The black uniform was very tight and the flippers were huge. Harry understood why Louis found them so funny.

Then the guide gave them their snorkel device and led them over to start. The guide gave them all the rules and explained everything for about fifteen minutes.

Louis held Harry's hand, smiling the whole time. Louis was so excited to see the fish and marine life. He was also nervous because he didn't know if there were going to be any sharks, but the guide said that there would be someone with them at all times.

Harry and Louis finally got their snorkel device set up, along with their guide.

"Okay, you two can jump in as soon as you are ready," the worker said kindly.

Harry grinned at Louis. "Ready?"

"Ready!" Louis squealed and put the mask on his mouth, and jumped in.

Harry jumped in shortly after, followed by their guide. As soon as they opened their eyes underwater, they were amazed. They swam as deep as they could, watching the colorful fish and leaves. It was very beautiful.

Louis stayed close to Harry, smiling so hard his cheeks hurt. This was such a wonderful experience, and he was so glad he got to do this with Harry.

They spent a few hours underwater, exploring the marine life and watching the fish. They got tired very quickly from all the swimming and breathing from the oxygen tank. When they finally swam up to the shore, they both took off their masks.

The guide helped them out of the water and handed them towels to dry off.

"Did you guys have fun?" she asked, smiling.

"Yeah," Louis said, smiling and giggling happily. "That was so cool!"

Harry smiled and helped dry Louis off. "That was amazing. The coolest thing I've ever done. I can't wait to tell my mum all about it."