War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!

Start from the beginning

Me: Where the fuck are we?

Iida: This is?! This can't be!!!

Me: Yo, four eyes! You know where we are? Then spit it out!

Iida: This is claw island.

Me: What island?

Momo: You never heard of it?

Me: No, should I?

Momonoma: That doesn't surprise me at all!

Uraraka: Can someone please explain where we are?

???: This is claw island an island lost to a villain fight years ago.

I immediately turned around and searched for who just spoke up and I found no other than the 3th pro hero Hawks hovering over the ground still being in midair.

Me: What the fuck are you doing here birdbrain?

Hawks: Watch how you are talking to me and I was send to explain to you where you are and another rule that Nezu didn't tell you for now.

Me: Go on.

Hawks: As I already said this is Claw Island. This island has a shape of the hand and has originally another name but after a villain attack this city was evacuated and the whole island was lost to the wild creatures.

Koji: You mean animals.

Hawks: No, I mean beasts. Thanks to the villain attack, the animals mutated here and not even the bet pro-heroes could get the situation under control. They live in the forest and do not come near this city. This is also your additional rule. Do not under any circumstances enter the forest at all!

Why do I have the fucking feeling that Deku will make us enter that forest?!

Me: I fucking understand! Did you hear that you extras?

Class 1A: Yes!

Class 1B on the other hand was skeptical over the heroes speech. I could hear them arguing saying that Nezu wouldn't have send us here if it was not safe.

3rd POV:

The heroes were placed in the same place the villains where released. Little did they know that they were being watched. Izuku was on closed building rooftop and was watching the whole thing including Hawks appearance. He was sure that Hawks didn't spot him yet as he didn't gave the heroes any hints about his whereabouts. It was either that or Hawks enjoyed the same chaos as Nezu.

Once Hawks flew off, All Might and Vlad King decide to make a big entrance. All Might being as bulky and stupid as he was jumped in the middle of the group and made a crater. Thanks to the air pressure that was released, every hero was thrown to the side somewhere. Some even hit the next buildings wall very hard.

All Might: I AM HERE TO DESTROY YOU ALL!

Class 1A being lead by Bakugo, decided to fall back and regroup while class 1B decided to attack him.

Vlad King: HAH, Did you really thought that he would be alone?

Both of the heroes began circling around Class 1B and none of them made the first move. Vlad King was obeying Izuku's order as to only scare his class and he was thankful that he was not the one responsible to get rid of them for now.

However, All Might didn't care at all. Class 1B's beast, Shishida began to charge at the hero with an incredible speed but before he could even reach All Might, he was captured in Vlad Kings blood strings.

Vlad King: Not, so fast here!

Kendo: We need to regroup fall back! Juzu, Tetsutetsu can you buy us some time?