Chapter 78

Loki kissed you all the way into his bedroom and right up to his bed. You broke apart to catch your breath and took each other in. Loki looked handsome as Hel in his formal finery. He would look even hotter when you removed it for him.

Loki cupped your cheek, his thumb stroking your skin gently. "I love you, my wife," he purred, savoring the word, savoring the change in your relationship. It felt like nothing had changed from yesterday. He was your same Lokitty. But at the same time, everything had changed. He was your Loki, now more than ever and for forever.

"I love you too, my husband," you replied and leaned up to kiss him again. Loki bent to meet you halfway. His lips met yours, perfect and soft as ever.

Your hands moved, his did as well, and soon he was helping you out of your wedding gown. You weren't sure how he got it unzipped and buttoned, but Loki was magic, and you had other things on your mind.

Loki reached to remove his circlet once the rest of the clothes were gone. You stayed his hand. "Leave it," you told him, your voice thick with desire.

Loki smirked "As my wife wishes," he purred and pulled you into the bed with him.

There were a lot move kisses before you pulled back to get your breath again. "Lokitty..." you panted, your hand on his chest to stop him from leaning back in automatically. The nickname slipped out automatically, though you usually tried to use a different one on Asgard. "Thor's blessing..." you weren't ready for children yet and didn't think Loki was either.

Loki nodded "It's taken care of. No children until we're ready," he promised. You had your own magical protections, of course, but you didn't want to trust that they would be strong enough against a god's blessing. Especially when that god was the god of fertility. With Loki also adding his own protections, you could relax into enjoying your new husband.

And enjoy him you did.

The kisses resumed, then Loki flipped you onto your back. He knelt up and you got a great view of him in all his glory, wearing nothing but his golden horned circlet. He was fully erect, fully ready and wanting you.

And you wanted nothing more than him in that moment.

And the smug god knew it. He teased and tormented in the best way as he kissed his way down your body. His skin was cool against yours as he kissed hickies into your skin. Your fingers ran through his hair as you gave him your sounds of pleasure. Those only spurred him on. One hand cupped your breast, his fingers worked your nipple, pinching and rolling it while his mouth worked your other nipple. His hand moved down your body, caressing while your fingers wound in his hair and you cried out in pleasure.

He slipped a finger into your wet core, testing to make sure you were ready. He slipped another finger in, working you stretched and open to receive him. Your hips rose to meet him as his thumb worked your clit, his fingers curling to hit the nerves inside you that made you cry out his name.

He removed his fingers and moved to kneel at a better angle between your legs. He lifted your hips as he leaned down, capturing your lips and your cries of pleasure as he carefully began to slide his cock into you. He moved carefully, not wanting to hurt you, working to carefully stretch you to accommodate his size. He held you to him and moaned into the kiss as he sank himself in to the hilt. Your hands dug into his back as you moved together with him, savoring the moments as your magic wound around his, adding even more sensations to the pleasure you were feeling.

The pleasure built and built and you both cried out as you found your pleasure together as you rode your orgasm, your core throbbing around his cock as he spilled his seed inside you.

You lost track of how many rounds of pleasure you shared that night, enjoying the taste and feel of your husband and celebrating the beginning of your life together.

*

The next morning you left for your honeymoon with your familiars in tow. Loki took you on a tour of the realms, showing you the sights and wonders. You met the elves in Alfheim, met dragons, saw new and amazing magics. It was a wonderful time together and you enjoyed every moment of it. Even if you were acting as diplomats from Asgard.

When your honeymoon was officially over, you returned to the Avengers tower and continued your work with the team. The familiars grew and grew closer to your as they did. They were accepted and loved and cared for and balanced your and Loki's magic perfectly.

You worked with Strange and with the Academy as well. Loki was brought on as a teacher whenever the pair of you were on the realm and he was able to teach a couple of classes. He no longer had to work on Midgard as part of his pardon for his crimes. He did so because he wanted to, in order to help the team, your friends. He was finally accepted for who he was and he thrived with that acceptance.

You spent time on Asgard as well, performing royal duties for the court which became as much of your home as Midgard was. You were a princess of the realm now and had to learn about royal duties, but you managed alright. At least Frigga never found fault with you.

You enjoyed every moment of your years together with Loki. Well, not every moment as life had its ups and downs, but you always had Loki at your side to face whatever came at you together. And together you would always be.