chapter 6

Izumi's POV

The match was me, Izuku, and Momo vs Todoroki, Iida, and Weiss. My brother was a little to excited from the look he had. Momo was armed with her staff blunt and effective but what made me concerned was Izuku holding a shotgun.

All Might: Ready begin.

Dad yelled Izuku was the first to move firing a round into Iida's diaphragm knocking the wind out of him, Iida unable to run Izuku pumped a new round into the chamber running to Todoroki slamming the barrel into his shoulder firing a round before Todoroki could react. I was worried even a nonlethal round could be fatal at point blank range, Todoroki stepped back gym outfit turning red with his blood pian visible on his face as were a 2nd degree burn around the entry wound. Izuku jumped to the left rolling to Weiss firing 3 rounds into her before she could recover from the shock. Iida getting his wind back charged Izuku in an attempt to stop him but was meet with Izuku tripping him.

Izuku: I see you like to run.

Izuku grabbed Iida's left leg.

Izuku: Now try to run without them.

He said breaking Iida's left leg bending it sideways at a 90-degree angle and doing the same with the other. Todoroki then shot fire at Izuku, but he tanked it stomping on both Todoroki's arms breaking them as he reloaded his shot gun and fired 5 rounds into Todoroki's head.

Izumi: Dear god.

I said to myself after witnessing the massacre I knew then the sweet Izuku I knew was gone in his place a demon made of flesh and metal. Weiss seeing the massacre tried to stand Izuku walked up to her put his hand on her head and gently pushed her to the ground.

Izuku: You never hurt me so stay down or I'll put you down.

All Might: w-winners Izuku Izumi and Momo.

Dad said still in shock as medical bots took the three away. Off the stage I confronted Izuku about his recent act of aggression.

Izumi: Izuku what the hell was that?

I asked mad he would hurt fellow classmates.

Izuku: what did you expect I just returned some of the pain they gave me a year ago. Remember Todoroki burned my arm Iida nearly broke my leg the only reason Weiss didn't get hurt as bad was because all she did was ask me why. So now you see what the hell that was an I won't stop until they feel the pain, they caused me a year ago.

Time skip

3rd POV

It was the last match it was Izuku, Izumi and Momo vs Katsuki, Monoma, and Ruby.

Izuku: "Welp there fucked."

Izuku thought seeing Ruby with Negan's bat.

All Might: Ready begin.

All Might yelled Izuku ran towards Katsuki and Monoma as they did the same in the middle there Monoma was knocked out by Izuku and Katsuki then pulled out lawn chairs to watch the show. Ruby charged the two girls Momo in rage and jealousy swung her bo staff, Ruby ducked under it hitting Momo below the waste

Izuku: And that's how Ruby broke Momo's hymens......that's a sentence I never thought I would say.

Katsuki: me ether.

They said watching the fight, Izumi used her telekinesis to immobilize Ruby's bat but was shot in the stomach in retaliation from Ruby. Now in control of her bat again Ruby charged hitting Izumi in the head cracking her skull and causing lacerations to her head. Momo stood but was gunned down by Ruby's Glock 18 on full auto.