Plans for the Son of King

Start from the beginning

"Ma'am! You can rest, I, Shortmotor shall take care of the thing."

The reliable Shortmotor had used the ship to kill the sea king.

Beside him, an automata with a similar appearance replied: "Indeed."

This was Ghost Motor, another body of Shortmotor.

Shortmotor seemed to become infuriated hearing this. He looked back with angry eyes.

"Hey, you idiot, why are you replying to me?!"

"Huh? It's my mouth, I say anything I want!"

The two robots started to fight among themselves, or it should be said one robot started to fight himself. It was as if a guy was using an alt account to fight himself. Truly lonely.

Raki endured it for 3 seconds before she looked at the two after her veins popped up.

"SHUT UP!"

Raki's scream almost shattered the glass of the submarine, this hurt the Automata's sound receptor mechanism too.

"A-Ah...!" The two robots took steps back in unison.

"You want me to tear you apart?" Raki glared at the two. They sure were brave to fight when she was enjoying the scene outside. "If you really want to, fight on your heads, aren't you two connected anyways?"

"A-Ah... that's right!"

Sighing, Raki went back to the sightseeing while the robots did as asked of them.

....

Amon asked Raki to visit Gran Tesoro and wreak havoc. She wasn't given any restriction on what she can do, so she was happy today.

She also wanted a bounty. Soon after Amon's bounty was revealed, Wyper got a bounty of 500 million bellies. Yet, she didn't have any since people didn't see her heroic battle, they were already knocked out by Amon's Haki.

So she was excited about this raid, she was feeling like a pirate today so she even wore an eyepatch.

'Hehe, I heard the owner of the Tesoro is a strong guy, and he even has strong subordinates.' Raki had a few sheets of paper in her hand. 'If I take down the richest man in the world, then I will surely get a good bounty.'

Raki giggled while reading the sheets.

They contained the detailed power of the people she will have to face. Though Amon deliberately hid the weakness that he knew by watching the Movie, One Piece: Film Gold. He wanted Raki to face a little disadvantage, she had it too easy these days.

Raki was someone who relied on her power most, but she wasn't dumb in any sense. She was confident but wasn't overconfident. When she learned that she can check her enemies' powers written on these sheets of paper, she didn't think it would hurt her pride by doing so.

"Gran Tesoro, a massive ship that is also the biggest entertainment city. It's a floating city that roams around the New World. It is a famous place for rich people, World Nobles, and figures from the underground world to spend their time on."

Raki read out loud.

Eternal Log pose pointing to the island is buyable from the underworld, and that's where Amon got one for Raki. The Automata were using it to navigate.

The ruler of the Tesoro is a smart and strong man, as it took Luffy's gear 4th to beat him. His Gold-Gold fruit was acquired from Doflamingo, he stole it. So Doffy is always after his head, though he was unable to touch him to date. For that reason, he was trying to ally with him, he felt going after his head won't be a good idea anymore. This alliance was supposed to form 3 years later if this was the original timeline, but Amon's presence changed things, though it doesn't matter much.