31

Y/N POV

As he's now staring at me, I plead him with my eyes for something. I don't really know what it is, the only thing I know for sure is that I absolutely need it now.

To my shiny eyes, he puts his right hand on the side of my neck, right under my ear and still locking eyes, he calls out my name with a meaningful whisper.

Only hearing from me heavy breathes, he leans closer and finally connects our lips together in a very slow kiss, that takes all of my hormones up to the sky.

Sooner, we start moving in sync, me wrapping my harms around his neck and him asking for access, by brushing his tongue against my lower lip . As I make our wet muscles meet, our tongues start dancing and naturally crushing into each other, making the both of us moan in each other's mouth.

Later, it turns into a hungry kiss and as his hands start roaming all over my body, I wrap my legs around his waist, making him grind harder against me.

As we keep devouring each other, I start to feel lack of air, so I quickly slap his shoulder, signaling him that I needed a break.

He just holds onto my lips for another full second and then separates our faces, making a string of saliva appear and making it the only thing that was now connecting our lips.

To make it disappear, he leans once again, only to lick at an agonizingly slow pace my parted lips, which are allowing my lungs to breath.

"That" he says also catching air "That was amazing" I just nod at his statement and close my eyes, smiling lazily after the hot make out session.

Why I was happy, I still don't know. Maybe it was the fact that it was HIM, or maybe I just liked HIS attentions, or maybe just attentions in general.

But I didn't think about it too much, as we cuddled all afternoon, till midnight and now I start to feel my eyes closing.

"You should sleep, little one" he says caressing my visage, that is now perfectly fitting on his chest.

I just hum in response and suddenly feel my face being lifted, to meet the blonde guy's one. We lock eyes, like a normal couple would and, without saying anything, we start leaning closer to each other, making our lips lightly touch.

As he places his hand on my jaw tilting my head to a better angle, he deepens the kiss, which pace is growing faster as time passes, until I feel his tongue exploring my mouth.

It's not aggressive and hungry like before, it's a more romantic one, but still able to make my heart flutter.

While we bob our heads back and forth to the rhythm of the kiss, I automatically put one of my hands on his waist and bring him closer to my body, at which he responds by putting his right leg in between mines and pushing it up meeting my core.

A weak moan escapes my mouth, making him pull away from the kiss.

"Oi Y/n, you shouldn't make those sounds" he says staring at my lips.

"Or else...?" I tease him, knowing that he also wants to continue the make out session. He then gets closer to my left ear:

"You don't want to know, sugar" he whispers seductively and right after bites on my earlobe, making me shiver in pure pleasure. "Now rest, we'll go on tomorrow, little one. Goodnight" he ends our conversation by pecking my lips one more time and then reaching his bed.

I slowly open my eyes, feeling my head hurting a bit. I didn't sleep well tonight, thinking about Jungkook's lips against mine all the time.

As I sit up, massaging my temples, I notice my breakfast in front of me. Without looking at the time, I start eating my food, making the empty stomach of mine stop growling, as it was pleading me to fill it up.

Minding my own business, I hear the bathroom door opening to reveal my roommate fit figure: he's wearing a black tight t-shirt, which shows his full tattooed arm, and some gray lose sweat pants.

"Good morning sleepyhead" he speaks up, chuckling at my full silly cheeks.

As I swallow the last bite and rinse my mouth with water, he sits next to me and places his right tattooed hand on my thigh right next to him.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks, showing me a slight sight of his bunny smile.

"No, I didn't. Because of you" I say, faking an innocent face and pretending to be a little annoyed by that.

"Because of me?" he gasps dramatically and ironically, putting his hand on his open mouth "What have I done that is so terrible to my kitten?"

I panic a little at the new nickname that was given to me, but try to play it cool and continue getting along:

"You hurt me" I say pouting and showing puppy eyes, which make him smile widely.

"And where did I hurt you?" he asks back, also faking a pout and winning against me with his big doe eyes.

"Here" I say playing with my left earlobe with my fingers, right where he bit me last night and a smirk appears on his face, understanding my intentions.

"Oh really?" he asks me "Should I treat your wound then?" question at which I nod, thinking he was just playing along with my teasing.

Instead, he gets closer to that spot and licks it, making a shiver run down from my head to my toes, consequently making me close my eyes. Right after that moment, I feel his hand that was on my knee, slowly making his way up to my inner thigh, and squeezing it tight, while in the mean time, keeps sucking on my earlobe.

A fire start to build up inside me, which makes me needy to receive his care.

All of our day went by alternating from kissing and cuddling, without getting caught by the nurses or doctors, until Monday.

We couldn't meet at all this morning, since we both have some scheduled visits to monitor our health. We also ate our lunch separately, making me feel a little sad.

I may sound over dramatic, but I miss his lips and his touch. I don't know why, but it seems like new couples like being touchy and not waste any time away from each other.

But are we even a couple? We didn't talk about our feelings or something, I assume he's doing all this perhaps liking me. Well, I like him back, but I don't think I need to tell him, as it is pretty obvious.

As I stand right in front of the window, looking at the beautiful sun outside, I hear the door opening and closing aggressively, making me flinch and turn around. I see Jungkook walking fast to my direction and with a serious face speaks up:

"I only have five minutes"