27

JUNGKOOK POV

Strangely I handled very good the last treatment, it didn't bother me that much like other times, but apart from that everything was the same as before.

Except for Y/n.

Since Monday noon, right after we cuddled, she's acted different, she was a little bit distant and cold towards me and, to say something absurd, she also looked a little bit scared.

Every time I talked to her, she would flinch and not look at me in the eyes. I don't really know what happened to her, or if I did something wrong to her.

I even asked her what the matter was, but she would just change the subject.

Today it's Friday and in a couple of minutes Y/n will go to the doctor to get her injection.

"Are you ready for your second session?" I ask a little concerned, but still showing my smile, at which she answers by nodding and rushing out of the room.

As I was left behind, I throw a frustrated punch in the air and question myself what's wrong with her. Also what's wrong with me? A month ago, I wouldn't even care if she ignored me, but now I'm almost mad about it.

Oh right, it has been more than a month, since I first met her.

While I keep thinking about our 'relationship', I hear my ringtone playing and immediately turn around, to meet my phone laying on the bed.

I quickly take it and see an incoming call from Jimin hyung and without wasting any more seconds, I answer.

"Hi hyung!"

"Hi bunny! How is our little maknae doing?" as he speaks to me, I hear some noises on the background, later on realizing that it was all my hyungs' laughs.

"Are you guys all together? And don't call me Bunny!! You know how much I hate that name!"

"Ok ok, sorry Jungkook. Anyway, we wanted to call you to tell you that unfortunately, we can't come today, so we'll automatically meet on Monday afternoon."

"Don't worry hyung, also today y/n has another therapy session, so I'd have stayed with her anyway."

"Uhhhhhhhh Jungkookiee" I hear my friends saying in chorus, then letting Jimin hyung speak "Did it finally happened?" to his mischievous tone I can't hide my smile.

"No hyung, it's a little bit strange. I mean, every time that something happens, we get interrupted by the nurses or by y/n herself, because she is too shy to handle my jokes and teases"

"Or maybe too shy to handle your carrot" he says making everybody laugh again. "So something actually happened, did you guys do it?"

"No, just some kisses on the neck and cuddles, stuff like that. Nothing else" I don't know why, but my voice came out in a disappointed sound.

"Not even on the lips?" he asks, raising his pitch in disbelief.

"Nope, but the thing is that I like our thing now. We do cuddle and help each other and it's the first time I feel butterflies in my stomach after a very long time"

"Maybe she's the one Kook" I hear Namjoon hyung stating with a very paternal tone.

"Hi dad!" I say teasing him "Who knows. Till now, I can only say that I appreciate both of our physical and sentimental moments"

"That's great Jungkook-"

"By the way" Jimin interrupts me and 'dad' "Have you ever rummaged through her stuff? Like clothes and phone?"