I was helping Happy sort out all the boxes that had to be moved to the Avengers Compound from the Avengers Tower; I was on a video call with him since I couldn't actually be there due to being on house arrest.

"Oh..Peter is calling me, Happy.." I comment, getting an incoming call on my phone. I place my laptop on the island table so that Happy could still see me.

"Miss Harper, the craziest thing just happened to me. These guys were robbing and ATM with these high tech weapons-"

"Hey, hey Pete, take a breath, okay? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine but-"

"Peter, we don't have time for ATM robberies okay? We are a little busy with moving day. Everything has to be out by next week."

"Wait. Wait! Who's moving?"

"Yeah, Tony sold the Avengers Tower so we are moving everything into the new facility, where I'm at right now."

"But what about me?" Peters words genuinely made me feel bad for him.
"How about you?"

"What if Mr Stark needs me or something. I don't know...something big goes down. Can I please just talk to Mr Stark?" Peter pleaded.

"Look, Peter. All you can do is just stay away from anything to dangerous. If you need anything, call Happy. He is responsible for making sure you're responsible. If it's crazy then call me, and I'll try an answer. I can't promise anything though."

"I am responsible. I- oh crap, my backpacks gone..."
"That doesn't sound responsible.. I'll send you one."
"Oh it's okay, Mrs Star- I mean Miss Harper. You don't have to worry about it. I'll call you back."

The call ended between us both.

* * *

I was in bed, Tony fast asleep next to me while I was just about to doze off.

Wait.....

MRS STARK- I- ERM- WHAAAAAT!!!!!

I've never thought about getting married. Not even to Tony. I've never wanted to really....it just seems unnecessary to me. Like, a waist of money. Why do you have to get married to prove your worth to them? I don't know. I mean...I guess it wouldn't be so bad. I dunno. Its something I've ever thought about till now.

"Why you awake?" I quiet mumble asked.
"No I'm not..." I quickly place my head back down on the pillow.
"Mmm. Go sleep, or you could make yourself sick."
"You can't talk..." I mumbled but laugh a little.

Tony turns around and hugs me and we both fall asleep.

* * *

My phone started to ring while I was making some water, ready to watch a film before I to to sleep. I hadn't been with Tony today because he has gone on a little business trip for a few days I see that it wasn't a saved number. I answer it.

"Hello?"
"Omg! Miss Harper! Leah Harper! Iris Witch...eer sorry not the time! Anyway, you know my friend Peter? Peter Parker?"

"Um...yes...uh who is this?"
"I'm Ned! Peter's friend. He came to this part as Spider man and then he said he had to go somewhere for a few seconds and he never came back! He isn't answering any of my calls!"

"Okay, okay...so you know he is spider man. Cool cool cool. I'll find him, don't you worry. Just keep trying to get in touch with him and if you do call this number straight back. I'll let you know when I have found him," I reassure Ned.

"Thankyou Miss Harper. Thankyou!"

I end the call and go to the lab, getting on a computer so I could track down Peter. If he is in his suit then I'll know where he is. Before Tony left, he let me know that if something bad happens with Peter than I can find him with a tracker. So that's exactly what I am doing.

"Friday? Can you send Mark 47 to Peter Parker's current location, and keep me online, please?"

"Yes Miss Harper."

I can see around on the computer screen, where the iron man suit is flying. I see Peter and I control it to get him out of the lake he fell in. I place him down on a rock as he shivers from the cold of the water.

"Huh? Oh, hey...." he says.

Peter takes his mask of, water dropping off it and the iron man suit is floating infrong of him.

"He just, he just, like, swooped down like a monster and he picked me up and, uh, he took me up, like, a thousand feet and just dropped me. How'd you find me? Did you put a tracker in my suit or something?"

"Tony and I put everything in your suit."

"Hold on.. Miss Harper?!"

"Including this heater," a voice said connecting themselves to the call.

Tony.

"And Mr Stark?! Wait how-"

Peter's suit is dried instantly and steam rises from it, surrounding him.

"Woah! Whew, thats better. Thankyou."

"What were you thinking? Your friend was worried sick!" I raise my voice a little down the speaker.

"Ned? How do you know Ned. Wait doesn't matter. Anyway, the guy with the wings is obviously the source of the weapons. I gotta take him down."

"Take him down, huh? Steady, crocket, there are people who handle this sort of thing," Tong answered Peter.

"The Avengers?"

"No, no, no. This is a little below their pay grade."

"Anyway, you guys didn't have to come all the way out of here...whoever is in there."

"Oh we both are not here."

Me and Tony reveal that the suit is empty and we leave telling Peter to go home and apologise to Ned, his friend too.

Word Cound:1487
Heehee. Hope you liked this chapter. I little boring...but on the bright side it includes Peter! Thankyou for 12k reads ♡♡
Kiwi ~🥝