Chapter 66

*reality is a prison*

*Leah's Pov*

The court trial was over and.....I decided to go to Prison to see what it was like. Secretary Ross said that I always have the chance to change my mind considering I have saved the world with my fellow friends many times.

"I'm gonna miss you," Tony said, embracing me in a tight hug.
"I'm gonna miss you even more," I laughed, shedding a singular tear.
"Dont beat anyone up!" He took one of his hands off his face and pointed at me in a playfull way.

"I'll try my best," I laughed.

"Can you please let Vision see Wanda?" I whispered to him, just in case someone was listening.
"I'll see what I can do," Tony sighs with a smile. "Love you."
"Love you too."

* * *

I was transported to the Prison and I was shown to the outdoor area where all the exercise equipment was. I was quite small and I looked like a timid person compared to everyone else. All the other women where....Big. From all the working out. Don't get me wrong, I work out too; but not, like, get gigantic muscles. It's really cool though!

I sat on a bench as a security officer took my hand cuffs off.

"Dont get into any trouble!" He ordered. I just scoffed and he glared at me.

A obese woman walked over to me, with tattoos all over both arms, short curly red hair and a group of women behind her too.

"So your the newby?" She laughed with the women.
"I guess you could say that," I smile up at her in a purposely annoying look.
"I own this place. So don't think you can change that!" She scoffed, and the women behind her nodded.
"Oh? You own this place. Jeez, you must be rich to own a big place like this," I laughed while standing up.
"You know what I mean." She gritted her teeth.

"What you in here for anyway?" I asked, looking directly at her.
"I like fire. And I hate children. So I burnt Children. Good combo am I right?" She smirked.

Fucking crazy lady this.

"Uh, no," I answered bluntly.
"What about you, Miss Harper?"
"I think you know? Word spreads quickly."
"How did you know I knew?"
"I have my ways."

"Whats your name blubber butt?"
"Excuse me?" She scowled.
"I asked what your name is."
"First off, you call me that again I will rip your head off. Secondly, my name is....Bertha..."

I try my best not to laugh. Not because there is something wrong with the name, she just doesn't remind me of a Bertha. She looks more like a...Ricky.

"Oh how amazing," I smile, holding in my laugh as I speak.

"I think we are gonna get along just right," I smirk, a hint of sarcasm within it.

* * *

The day had gone by quite smoothly and women kept coming up to say hi. They all claimed to be big fans of me, which I didn't really mind.

I found my way to my cell and seen that I was sharing with someone. No surprise there really.

The woman was handcuffed to her bed and I was confused why the same wasn't happening to me.

I hopped onto the uncomfortable mattress and stared at her.

"Hey?"
"Hello! You must be my cell mate! I'm Davina, " The blonde woman beamed.
"I'm, Leah. May I ask why your in Prison?"

"Yes! I'm in here for eating people."

I- um- sorry wHaT?!

"Oh- do I get hand cuffed?"
"No, no. Just me. Safety reasons. Just in case I get hungry and decide to eat you!" She smiled very happily.

"Thats- wow.... goodnight.." I watched her tun over in her bed, as I just looked up at the ceiling.

* * *

I don't remember falling asleep, but I do remember waking up by a guard shouting for us all to awaken.

I went into the showers and I changed into my grey jump suit. Why are these Prison outfits so fashionable for?

Shortly after sorting my hair, I was soon enough in the cafeteria eating disgusting junk prison food. Disgusting!

"Excuse me?" I looked up to see a police officer.
"Yes?"

"Follow me please."
"Okay?"

I left my tray where it was and followed her into a room. Once I walked in, I seen a familiar face. Tony?

"Tony!" I ran over to him and placed my arms around his neck while be picked me up slightly with his hands around my waist, head in the crook of my neck.

"What- what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Came to bail you out," he smiled with his mischievous famous smirk. "I'll tell you once we leave."

* * *

"So?" I ask, looking over to Tong who was driving the car.
"I bailed you out," he stated.
"Yes but how?"
"Payed money."
"What?!" I exclaimed.

"How much, Tony? This- thankyou thankyou thankyou. But come on Tony. I'm not worth that!"

"Doesn't matter how much, but your out and you will be doing 2 years of house arrest."
"Hm, and Secretary Ross agreed to this?"
"Yep."

"Okay, Tony just tell me. Please," I pleaded.
"......its fine don't worry about it. Nothing I can't pay."

I let out a sigh, not wanting to carry on the bickering but I seen him smiling in the corner of my eyes, so I was just grateful that he got me out.

"Yano, I met some pretty crazy people back there," I laughed.
"Oh? Who?" He looked over to me but looked back onto the road.

"Oh yano, a woman who burns children."
"Wha- that's weird," he laughs with me.
"Oh! My cell mate was a canobalist!"

"WHAT?!"

oh it's only been a day and its good to be back.

Word Count:965
Heehee
I didn't know what to write because I just can't think of anything at the moment so this is the best your gonna get at the min! Lmao. But it will get better, we will be seeing more of Peter Parker soon! For all you Spiderman fans🤭
Kiwi ~🥝