Chapter 63

*we have nothing to fear, but fear itself*

*Third Person Pov*

Sam, Steve, Bucky and Leah all drive to the 6th level of a parking garage at the Leipzig Halle Airport. Sam drives in the battered old car and parks by a grey van and they all get out.

"Cap," Clint greeted as he gets out the van.
"You know I wouldn't have cleaned if I had any other choice," Steve said.
"Hey man, your doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt."
"Thanks for having my back."

"It was time to get off my ass," Wanda laughs as she greets Leah with a side hug.

"How about our other recruit?" Steve asks.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him...but he should be good," Clint laughs.

"What time zone is this?" Scott asks as he rolls out the back of the van, wiping the sleep in his eyes.
"Come on. Come on," Clint pats his back and he shuts the van door.

"Captain America!" Scott beams and shakes Steve's hand with an amazed look.
"Mr Lang," Steve nods.

"Its an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America," he looks over to Wanda. "I know you too. Your great! Jeez. Ah, look. I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... thinks for thanking of me!" Leah face palms her face as a reaction if Scott messing up his line.

"Hey man! Hey Leah!" Scott looks over to Leah and Sam.
"Whats up tic tac," Sam nods.
"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last fine when I..."
"It was a great audition, but it will most likely not happen again," Leah laughs.

"They tell you what we are up against?" Steve breaks the conversation.
"Something about some...psycho-assassins?" Scott questions.
"We are outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man," Steve explains.
"Yeah, well, what else is new?" Scott chuckles slightly.

"We should get moving," Bucky speaks up, leaning against the small car.
"We gotta chopper line up," Clint noted.

"Dies ist eine Notsituation. Alle passagiere müssen den Flughafen sofort evakuieren."

"They're evacuating the airport," Bucky translated for them.
"Stark," Sam states.
"I told you. Sharon 100% told them."
"Sorry," Steve apologises.
"Stark?" Scott asks, looking over to Leah.

"Suit up," Leah ordered.

* * *

Steve, in his uniform, strides through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro-disabler slams onto the chopper, shutting it down so it doesn't work.

Tony and Rhodey fly to the ground in their iron man suit and warmachine suit.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into the people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony asks Rhodes sarcastically.
"Definitely weird," rhodey agrees, joining in on the sarcasm.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this," Steve tried to explain.

"Captain," T'Challa in his black Panther suit leaps over a truck.
"Your highness."

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony asked.
"Your after the wrong guy," Steve alleged.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony."