Chapter 35

*win is your mind and you will win in your reality*

[Avengers: Age of Ultron]

*Third Person Pov*

The Avengers had finally arrived and walked into the Market looking for Leah.

"Leah, where are you?" Steve said on the phone to her, because she didn't have her ear piece yet.

"South East of the market. By a fruit stall."

"Okay, we are nearly there."

* * *

The avengers finally arrive to find Leah, and they see her slightly shaken up.

"You okay?" Nat said to her, running up to Leah and giving her a weak hug.

"The scepter. Its there."

"How do you know?" Bruce asked.
"I felt the energy," she answered.

"We will find answers about this Leah," Tony reassured, rubbing her forearm in comfort.

"Lets go, we haven't got long before they start evacuating the basement."

Leah soon walked off, she may not be in her suit, but it's okay for this mission.

* * *

They arrived in the woods, all armed with their own respected weapons. Leah didn't have a gun, so she decided to just stick with her physical fighting and her powers.

"Stark, the scepter will be inside of the building!" Leah said through comms.
"On it!" Tony answered.

* * *

*Leah's Pov*

"Stark, the scepter will be inside of the building!" I told Tony through comms.
"On it!" He answered me.

We were all deep inside of the woods, fighting off H.Y.D.R.A agents that approached us.

I see the castle and I seen Tony's small little figure bounce off a force field that was protecting the base.

"Shit!" He shouted angrily.
"Language! J.A.R.V.I.S, what's the view from upstairs?"

....

Is no one gonna talk about what Steve just said? I'm trying my hardest not to laugh because he is not that far from me. Poor little innocent Steve.

"The central building is protected by some sort of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other H.Y.D.R.A base we've taken," J.A.R.V.I.S answered Steve.

"Leah's right. Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last," Thor agreed with what I said earlier. His accent is amazing by the way, nearly sounds Australian?

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys," Nat said through my earpiece after I knocked down a few soldiers.

"Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise," Clint answered back.

"Wait a second, is no else going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?" I laughed.

"I know." He paused for a minute before continuing,"It just slipped out."

That's what she said....I mean he.

"Stark?"

"Yep?"
"Take me inside the castle, I'll go with you."
"On my way to come and get you!" Tony answered me.

Let's take this H.Y.D.R.A base down for good.

Word Count: 458
Kiwi ~ 🥝