Chapter 54

*Do what is right, not what is easy*

*Leah's Pov*

Me, Steve, Clint and Wanda head to find ultron, figuring that he is in Korea with Dr Helen Cho. I don't really like the women, but, I'm just hoping she is okay and hasn't been hurt.

"Two minutes, stay close," Steve commented.

I was with Steve, while Clint and Natasha where in the Quinjet.

We headed inside of the U-Gin Genetic Research Lab, to find Cho wounded badly, most likely the cause of Ultron.

"Dr Cho!" Steve called out, worried from the weakness in her eyes. I couldn't tell if she was going to make it or not.

I grabbed a cloth that was on a counter top and leant down to place it on her upper chest, where the shot had been fired into, placing pressure to keep the blood inside; where its supposed to be.

"He's uploading himself into the body," she explained through tough breaths.
"Where?" I asked, staying calm.

"The real power inside of the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark!" She explained, struggling to get through the sharp pain she is in.

"First we have to find it," I said to Steve, and he nodded in agreement.
"Go," Dr Cho said to us anxiously, most likely hoping for good luck with this mission.

As we were heading out of the lab, Steve asked through comms to Natasha and Clint, "Did you guys copy that?"

"There. Its the truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take the driver out," Clint suggested.

"Negative!" I said through comms.
"If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw them out!" Steve said, as me and him jumped on top of the truck.

"Leave me ALONE!" Ultron exasperated.

He blasts the truck door, as Steve tried to enter, while I was still on top of the truck.

"Well, he is definitely unhappy!" Steve shouted, hanging onto the door for his dear life. "I'm gonna try keep him that way!"

"Your no match for him, Cap!" Clint said.
"Thanks Barton," Steve sighed.

I was about to enter the truck, when I was blasted onto the road, cars breaking trying not to hit me, and some spinning past me, just about missing me.

"Leah!" Steve called out.
"Get the Cradle, Steve!" I ordered him.

As I pick myself up, I look up to see Steve's shield flying straight for my face. I cover my face with my hands in instinct, and I ended up stopping it, inches from my face with my face. That was a close one.

The shield dropped to my feet, and I heard a loud motorbike driving up behind me.
"I'm always picking up after you boys," I laughed picking it up.

As I expected, Natasha pulled over next to me, and I hopped on the back of the motorbike.

Quickly, as we drove next to the truck, I through the Shield at Steve for him to catch. I jump on the Truck with Steve while Natasha finds a way to get to the truck without hurting innocent pedestrians.

I grab Ultrons foot with my powers and flung him off the truck, and he ended up flying onto a train.

Me and Steve jump off the roof of the truck and through the doors of the train, and tackle Ultron to the ground. Steve gets hit onto the floor by Ultron.