taehyung did notice the way jungkooks self restraint is breaking infront of him.
a push, a consent is all he needed.

"want you.. want you so badly alpha"

as soon as the words left taehyung, jungkook attached his lips to him in a bruising kiss.

a growl bubbled inside jungkook, hands not the usual soft grips but instead dominating on him, as his fingers gripped taehyungs hair holding him in place, his tongue licking into the omegas mouth.

taehyung moaned out at the sensation, his senses in an over drive in response to the dominance.

they toppled onto the bed, jungkook in between taehyungs parted legs as their lips again met in a kiss. jungkooks firm hands glided through taehyungs leg, stopping at the thighs and massaging the flesh.

when their lips parted with a string of saliva between them, taehyung looked already fucked out; his hair a mess, eyes blown wide, cheeks pink and lips swollen.

jungkook breathed in heavily, his dark hair falling down as he gazed down- sharp eyes pining taehyung down.

impatient and needy taehyung shifted slightly causing his hips to rub against jungkooks erection straining in his pants. taehyung gasped and whined at the feel of his alphas arousal.

jungkook knew taehyung was leaking slick for he could practically taste nectar on his tongue.

"tell me what you want baby" jungkook whispered against taehyungs ear, dropping his head down to nibble at his mating mark.

"nngh..touch me alpha" taehyung whined further, hands gripping onto jungkooks shirt in desperation.

"i am touching you baby" the alpha smirked as his lips travelled onto the exposed collarbones.

taehyung impatiently kicked his legs in frustration that made the alpha to smack his thighs in warning. taehyung choked on a moan at it; jungkook storing that information for later use.

"please... make me cum a-alpha plea-" taehyung hiccuped, head thrown back and eyes brimming with tears.

"sh..shh alpha got you love" jungkook cupped his face, coaxing him into a kiss.

taehyung melted into it, body going lax under him, trusting his alpha fully.

as the kiss broke, one of jungkooks hands went to the string of the robe, looking up at taehyung silently asking for permission. taehyung eagerly nodded and with one pull, the thin robe went undone.

the scent of slick assaulted his senses and the smooth expanse of unmarked skin had jungkook groaning.

"gosh you're so beautiful" he breathed out and the omega squirmed at the hungry gaze.

taehyung tugged at jungkooks shirt mumbing a chorus of "off take it off", to which jungkook complied easily; unbottoning and throwing off the shirt.

taehyungs cock jerked in interest when his hands came in contact with the bare muscles of jungkooks chest, the alpha leaning into the touch.

jungkooks fingers skimmed through the soft skin until it met with the perked bud of taehyungs nipples.

he fiddled it with his fingers and further leaning in, took the other bud in his mouth.

the omega threw his head back and moaned in pleasure as jungkooks tongue played with the sensitive bud, occasionally biting and pulling it, that had him arching into the touch.

his hips jut up in seek of some pressure against his painfully hard cock but a hand by his hip stilled him.

that hand slowly moved to the flushed pink cock of the omega, fisting it and stroking lazily.