𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 7 {Determination}

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I will give you the money but what will I get in return?"

Hearing his question, Hazel digs her nail into her skin again. She took a deep breath before looking straight into his eyes.

"I can do anything"

Hearing her determined voice and looking at her straight face. His lips slightly curl. He likes her confidence and determination.

But he too understands, the meaning of those words.

"Very well."  Saying that he drank the wine and put it on the table. He stands up and walks to her. When he reaches near her, he bent down to her height and look at her face.  She too looked at him.

They both stare at each other before the man suddenly smiles meanly.

"Strip" the man commanded.

Hazel froze on the spot when she heard his command. All of a sudden she started to shivers. Seeing her shiver, the man smirked.

He leans into her ears and whispers "You can't do it"

Saying he steps back and sat on the couch. He looked at her, waiting for her to move. He pours himself wine again and drank it. After waiting for 5 minutes he still saw her standing frozen.

He sighs and takes out his wallet and puts some money on the table. As he was about to stand up and leave, he hears the sound of zipping. He pauses and looked at the girl in front of him.

He saw the girl removing her clothes from her shoulder and falling it down on the floor.

She was standing in sexy white net underwear and pant. She was looking like a pure angel as the white color was completely matching with her pale skin and the net was revealing her parts.

She was practically naked in front of him. He looked at from head to toe. He slowly walks towards her and stands close to her again. He saw her digging her nails in the backside of her thighs. He walks behind her and gently slid his finger from her shoulders to the fingers. He did a few times before his finger went to her near her bosom. He then gently squeeze his breast with both hands and rub it.

Hazel was standing stiff and was shivering when his hand started to touch her. she could feel his hot breath on her neck. She slowly felt his one hand around her waist and another sliding finger near her navel. She felt him pushing her into his rock-hard chest.

Suddenly, she felt lips on her neck and sucking. She unconsciously moans. She blushes when she listen to her moaning sound. The man split some saliva on him and slowly his hand went inside her lacy underwear. He started to play with her pussy. She shivers at his touch. His hand moves inside her underwear in a circular motion. She moans again and throws her head back at his shoulder.

Suddenly, the man inset two fingers inside her core. She gasps and groans in pain. The man groans and turns around Hazel.

He grabs her neck from the back and pushes her towards him. He leans in and captures her rosy pink lips, and from another hand, he grabs her ass and makes her rub his private part against her.

He kisses her roughly when he felt a pair of small hands hitting on his hard chest he stops and looked at her face which was flushed due to embarrassment and lack of breath.  He unconsciously smiles. He leans in again and puts his forehead against her.

Hazel who was trying to catch a breath felt the man's forehead against her. She looked up to see a cute little smile on his lips making him look a little less dangerous.

"You are a virgin?"

Hazel quickly nod not knowing what he wants. He raised his eyebrows and looked at her. She mentally rolled her eyes, knowing that he wants to hear words from her mouth. He went to sit on the couch.

"Yes, sir."

He nods and continues, "I have an offer for you, I know you don't want to lose your virginity on this filthy couch, so stay with me until your father gets better and is ready to get discharged, but by the time you have to stay with me. I will not only take care of your father's hospital bill but make sure he gets the best treatment and also I will take care of you too. I promise I will not have sex with you without your permission. So think about it and tell me."

Hazel looked at him with wide eyes. But she was not sure if she agrees he will do what he promised.

She looked at him, frowned, and ask, "how can I trust you?"

"We will sign a contract, either you can call your lawyer or I can call mine and you will get the copy of the contract."

She nods while thinking.

"So, will you not touch me if I said no?"

"I will touch you but I will not force you to have sex with me but during your stay, if we didn't have sex, I will have the right to have sex with you after that at least as much as I want. It's either you get comfortable with me by yourself or I will make myself comfortable."

She quickly understands his words and nod. She thinks for a few minutes while digging her nails into her arm.

The man notices her but didn't comment. After a while, Hazel decides.

"I will agree with you but we will also talk about the condition again"  The man nods and stands up.

"Good, I will send my men's to pick you up from here in the morning so we can have proper conservation on terms and conditions."

"Yes, sir" Hazel suddenly realized she didn't ask his name and she let him touch her.

"Umm, sir your name?"

"Mike"

"What's yours?"

"Hazel" He nods and started to walk to the door, but he stopped and turn around to look at her.

"By any chance, did you eat candy before coming inside?"

She frowned, but still answer.
"No, sir."

He smirks and said, " Okay, so See you later little sweet candy." saying that he walks off.

Hazel was standing almost naked while making weird faces, not under the meaning of the weird name.

~•~

Words -1613

Please vote comment and share.
Your Stella Styles.