"No stay away dont say I was using Ben. I wasnt I love him and thanks for making me think of Mercy," Adrian says sarcastically before crossing her arms over her body and looka down the whole ride only peeping up to take glances at Amy.

Transition to: Grace and Jack's House

Jack runs his hand through his hair while he thinks through his thoughts. "Why am i soo stupid?" Jack asks whiling look up at the ceiling as tears make their way down his face. He looks down at his bleeding hand. Then around the room he sees the wholes he punched in the wall a little bit ago.

"Jack?" A girl says from the living room. He shakes his body as more tears make its way down his face. Grace steps into their bedroom to see wholes punched everywhere.

"What did you do Jack?" Grace asks while rushing up next to him and looking at his very bruised hand that looks broken.

"Imm sorry Gracie," Jacks spits out before falling into more tears against Grace's chest. Grace smiles at him and brushes his hair out of face and gives him a kiss on the forehead.

"Its okay Jack," Grace says confused why he was freaking out. Jack looks up at her and kisses her on the lips before pulling away from her.

"I dont know what came over me," Jack says shyly while lookung around at the messy room. Grace walks over and picks up a broken vase.

"Its fine Jack. I just dont know why you freaked out like you did," Grace explains to him trying to tell  him she isnt mad at him for no reason.

"Grace i am not cheating on you," Jack says slowly.

"Then why did i hear from someone that they saw you kissing Clemintine?" Grace asks Jack with her hands on her hips and her lightly tapping her foot on the ground while glaring at Jack for an answer.

"It was Ricky," Jack blurts out. He covers his mouth and sees Grace's eyes go giant and she takes the time and processes the words he just told her. She couldn't believe her ears. Ricku cheated on Amy. No this had to be a miss understanding.

"No. No that cant be Ricky would never cheat on Amy," Grace explains feeling her heart race. She couldnt believe Ricky cheated on her step sister.

"He did Grace. I am not lieing. I caught them red handed and then he told me not to tell anyone and thats when he told me he didn't love Amy. He loves Clemintine," Jack says. Grace sits down to catch her breath.

"But he cheated on Clemintine with Amy. How does he still love her when he has three kids with Amy. Geez," Grace says covering her face while shaking her head as she got a migraine. Thinking about everything.

"I dont know," Jack says shrugging his shoulders. Grace sighs before grabbing her phone and sees text message that makes her eyes come out of her face. "What?" Jack asks her.

"Amy is in the hospital," Grace says before grabbing Jack's hand and pulling him out of the house and to the car to go to the hospital.

So there you go. I know its really short and i plan on updating next saturday or sunday depending on schedule... So yea good luck to me!! :) I promise though to get on up before next Tuesdsy though not upcoming one. I mean the next one. Hehe and drama drama is coming and people or are Ramy fans. You will get yoir favor at the end i promise you that and if Bamy you may get some Amy and Ben romance brewing causing a live triangle between Ben, Amy, and Adrian. And a love triangle between Madison, Jack, and Grace. And another is Amy, Ricky, and Clemintine. Lots more things to come. :)