Epilogue

-Unnie, what are you doing for Christmas? – ask Hwasa.

-Well, my parents are on a business trip, and I couldn't be bothered to make any other plans, so, I'll probably just stay home and watch TV by myself. –

-You won't be by yourself. You have me. – said Hwasa in a flirty way.

-You're...-

-What do you think of this top? It's new. – Byul was trying to talk but Hwasa kept cutting her off.

-Hey. Whatever's going on between us, we have to end it. – said finally Byul.

-End what? We didn't even get to start anything. You have to end things with Wheein first. –

-You're right. Sorry. – and Hwasa left the apartment.

-And Hwasa asked me for advice. – said Solar who was lying in Wheein's legs. -Do you still feel awkward around her? – and so the couple went to the café to meet Hwasa.

-I have to go back to the states soon, but I already told Byul I'd tell her how I feel once I figure out what happened to Hyeon. –

-Wait, you like Byul? –

-SERIOUSLY, WHEEIN?!! HOW ARE YOU THAT CLUELESS? – said Hwasa.

-I don't get why you're struggling with this. I remember just blurting out one day. – said Wheein.

-Wheein, I think ours was a special case. – said Solar and Hwasa got a little bit annoyed.

-I know Byul unnie doesn't like. One day, I'd ask her what she would do if I said I liked her, just to see how she would react, and every time, it was pretty clear that she'd reject me if I told her. She's been letting it slide because I've been pretending like I'm just joking, but if I tell her for real, I know she'll dump me. – Hwasa said plopping her head on the table.

-You could try to get her to like you more. –

-I've tried that, but the thing is, even if I get all dressed up and act sexy and stuff, THIS WON'T NEVER HAPPEN! IT'S LATE FOR THAT! I MEAN, CAN YOU IMAGINE IT?! -and the couple shakes their heads. -Basically, I'm doomed. –

-I think, you should settle things. Try talking to her. especially since Christmas is coming up. – said Solar and Hwasa only nodded.

-<<But if things aren't going to work out between us, why even bother trying? If I don't do anything, I won't get rejected. I want to settle things between us, just like Solar unnie said, but I don't want to get dumped. I'll just have to get Byul to ask me out!>> - said Hwasa and texted Byul.

Hwasa: Unnie, you're free on Christmas, right? I won't take no as an answer. –

-Is she planning on asking me out? – said Byul to herself, remembering when they met each other.

.

.

-You're, Korean too? Finally, I won't be alone. Well, technically I'm half American and half Korean. What's your name? My name is Ahn Hyejin but call me Hwasa. – and so, they became friends. Weeks passed and the girls were in the park and Hwasa saw Byul down and ask her what's wrong.