Chapter 2

Moonbyul was outside the classroom relaxing, while some girls went up to her to talk about the exam when she heard some students whisper.

-Did y'all hear? Sunbae went back to her classroom after the break and her painting was ruined. -

-They say someone wrote "die" and more hateful stuff, - said the younger students.

<<Augh, little shit,>> said Byul to herself and she kept listening to their conversation.

-But she found some paint lying around the floor and drew over it, - said Dosie.

<<Wow, that's amazing.>>

"Who was it?"

"You know, the genius. Jung Wheein." After Byul heard that name she got pissed.

....

Wheein was in the classroom, alone, sketching that person that is always on her mind.

<<At first, I drew her so I wouldn't forget, how she looked. I wanted to be able to recognize her if I ever got to meet her, so I desperately sketched away, as she was on a crime. But after 619 portraits, I started to imagine things about her. I wonder what she's like, or how her smile looks. Drawing her become a habit and the girl who saved me, became an inseparable part of my life,>> said Wheein to herself, signing out her drawings. <<Drawing her always makes me feel so-

-JUNG WHEEIN! -

-Byul unnie. H- hey, - said Wheein looking at Byul with a minimum of fear. The girls went out to buy a drink and Byul told Wheein to explain what happens during the exam.

-So, you painted over the ripped canvas? You should've told the teacher right away! -

-I just... didn't want to make a big deal out of it. -

-WHEEIN, COME ON!!!!! THAT'S EXACTLY WHY THEY PUSH YOU AROUND AND MESS WITH YOU! THEY'RE ALL JEALOUS BECAUSE THEY SUCK, - yelled Byul, and Lisa and Seulgi heard her.

-All I could think was, I had to finish the painting somehow. I knew that no matter the reason, I wouldn't be able to stay in the G/T program if I didn't finish my painting, - said Wheein with a smile on her face.

-Well, I'm glad you pulled it off. Normally, you would've freaked out. -

-I because I thought about her, I think that's why. -

-You mean the girl who saved you, - asked Byul drinking her coke.

-Weird, isn't it? I feel so much better whenever I think about her. She gives me the strength I need. It's not like we got to meet properly. I don't even know her name, - said Wheein with a tint of blush. – The only thing I remember is her face flashing before my eyes, but my heart races. When I think about-

-You're just confused – Byul cut her off. – It's like the suspension bridge effect. It doesn't mean you like her. –

- Um, you think so. – said Wheein trying not to panic.

-Yea. Try to stop thinking about someone you don't even know and look at the people around you instead. – said Byul with a tint of blush. -Who knows? Probably there is someone who likes YOU. –

-Eh... I don't think so. – and Byul just bangs her head on the table.

-It just doesn't make any sense. I mean, you said you don't know her. Did you have anything with you when you passed out? – said Byul.

-Now, that I think about it... no. I was focused on running away, so I didn't have anything with me. – said Wheein when she remembers something.

-Weird, don't you think? You woke up in the hospital, and you said your mother's family was there. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! How did they contact your relatives when you didn't even have your ID on you? – said Byul trying to help Wheein out. -She knew you, but you didn't. That's creepy. Unless she was a ghost! Or probably was a guardian angel sent by the ancestors of the moo-moo land, something like that. – said Byul when she felt awkward silent. -My point is, stop thinking about disturbing things. Start thinking about me! Hng, you really can't take jokes, can you Wheein-ah? Then, what did she look like? Just curious. - <<I wonder what it is that's so great about her.>> - said Byul to herself.

-Well, she had bright, shoulder-length hair-

-Medium hair, got it. Like that. – said Byul pointing to some girls that were walking by.

-EH... no. A little bit longer, and she was bright. –

-Her? –

-No, she was probably shorter. –

-Ugh, come one Wheein-ah. Stop being so vague. - said Byul with a little bit of annoyance.

- Sorry. But I think she was slightly taller than me, had a mole under her right eyebrow, and had a sweet, calm voice, and I think she had a bunny-like face. – said Wheein and she turned around and saw a girl that looked like she describes it. -Like her. – and Byul just nod. They were heading their way when Wheein ran again where that girl was.

-Ya, Wheein-ah?! –

-<< No way... no way!>> - Byuli, it's her. We... we go to the same school... - said Wheein blushing to look at the girl.