Chapter 10

-Wheein. Don't you want to spend more time with me?>> -

-You also want to spend time with me? –

-Yes. –

-Solar... I... I, um ...- -<<I ALMOST SAID IT OUT LOUD!! BUT IT WAS A PERFECT TIMING, RIGHT?!!>> - said Wheein remembering what happened earlier. -<<I was originally planning to tell her how I feel right away. I've been dragging this out for too long, but how am I supposed to tell her? I want it to be great. Now that I'm thinking about doing it, I have no idea how. – OUCH!! – yelp Wheein when she saw her gym clothes were torn and having needles.

[Art chat]

Wheein: Do you guys have a PE uniform I can borrow?

Byul: I DO! Mememe!

Byul was heading to Wheein class to let her borrow her uniform gym when she saw Solar lending her's to Wheein and Byul turn around and left.

-Byul! –

-She's probably just jealous. –

-Eh? Jealou-

-I should get going now. There was a change in our schedule, so I have to go all the way to lab 4. – said Solar.

-You'll be in the same class with Byul then. –

-Really? Great. – and Wheein felt hurt.

-Solar... I ... I wanted to tell you this yesterday, but I ... I. –

-Wheein, can you come a little closer. – and Solar turns Wheein around, showing her a rubber hairband. -You have P.E. now, right? They're here. The girls from before. To your right. – said Solar and Wheein looked to her right and saw Seulgi and Lisa, and Solar was tying Wheein's hair. -Don't look at them. Wheein. You have to tell me if anything happens. Don't hold it in, okay? By the way, you look cute in those pigtails. – and Wheein smile.

-So, this is your payback, huh?! I should see it coming. She was weirdly complimenting these past few days. - said Byul.

-What happened this time? - ask Yooa.

-LOOK AT THIS! I CLEARLY SAID IT FIRST. - said Byul showing her the text message and Yooa only hum. -THAT WASN'T THE ONLY TIME! SHE HAS BEEN ARRIVING FIRST OR BEING WITH WHEEIN THIS WHOLE PAST FEW DAYS! -

-Competing for love, sounds exciting. -

-Love? Yeah, right! She's using Wheein, Yooa. -

-And Wheein has no idea? -

-Not. Wheein would never say no to Solar. - said Byul remembering Wheein smiling at Solar. -Whatever, I just don't want to get involved. - Byul was talking to Yooa when the teacher mention that there were some schedule changes so Solar was in Byul class. -<<What a great fucking day!>> - The class sat down, and the teacher put the statute in the middle of the class so the student can draw it.

-You may begin. - said the teacher.

-<<Nice! Got a good spot.>> - said Byul starting to draw.