𝐱𝐯𝐢.

"you can see it with the lights out

"you can see it with the lights out. you are in love."

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"FINE, LOUIS AND IRIS can go get fro-yo, while the rest of us go get actual food." Fawn huffed as we stood near a busy intersection in South London. It's been four months since the last time I was here and everyone was trying to get me back to Orphic Dell. Now, we are here for some of spring break.

Fawn is from California, so she will be going there for the other half of spring break. It's hard to try and relax during this period of time when final exams are just around the corner. Last year for finals, they made us do this whole Hunger Games thing except no one dies. This year, I have no idea what they want us to do.

We all agreed to Fawn's suggestion as Louis and I crossed the intersection toward the frozen yogurt shop and the others turned right to go get fish and chips. Louis and I have been good since the whole picnic and Timothée showing up thing. I have been getting my nightmares less frequently, but that's mostly because Louis has migrated out of his own room to mine nowadays. We just sleep! So, don't get any ideas. But it's nice to have him there at night and then have him in the morning. Though, we still haven't figured out what we exactly are yet, I think that conversation will come up soon.

We made it to the pink and blue pastel colored fro-yo shop called Francesca's, and Louis graciously held the door open for me as I walked through. A woman at the front counter (who I assume is Francesca according to her metal plated name tag) waved to us as we smiled back and roamed through the shop, looking at the different flavors.

I settled on strawberry while Louis settled on chocolate. As we picked out toppings he would occasionally bump my shoulder, making me do it back, which led to us almost knocking each other down and dying from laughter.

"Lou, if you add another strawberry it's going to fall over." I rolled my eyes placing my hand on his wrist.

"Yes, but fruit is good for you, right? So, technically I should be getting more." I scoffed as I watched him pile more into his bowl. I turned my head for a split second and when I turned back I spotted him piling heaps more strawberries onto my own.

"Lou, my flavor is already strawberry!" I said, grabbing the scooper for the chocolate chips and throwing them into his.

"Well, mine is already chocolate!"

"That's kind of the point, doofus." I ran to the counter before he could place anything else in mine or nudge my shoulder until I collapse on the floor again. He followed me to the counter, pulling money out of his wallet from his pant's pocket.

I shoved him with my hip, quickly grabbing money from my own wallet. His posture became straight again as he stepped in front of me, holding his money in front of Francesca.