*Jesus has entered the chat*

Start from the beginning

I laughed at her blunt realization and this caused her to blush lightly. "Shit, sorry Hendrickson! I didn't realize-"

"No, don't worry about it. You're fine." I smiled. "But, did you really think I was your dad?"

"Yeah. If I'm being honest, you kinda sound like him." Cee explained, rubbing her eyes.

"Well, now that you're up, we'll leave you to get ready. Hendy and I will be outside. "Dreyfus said, calming from his little laughing fit.

She gave us a thumbs up and a smile. "Aight!" And with that, I stood up and walked out of the room with Dreyfus and closed the door.

"Well that was an amusing sight to see." Dreyfus said to me once we got outside her room.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting for her to mistake me for her father." I chuckled. But now that I think about it, that's slightly concerning. Did she nearly forget what happened yesterday? And her family must be worried sick, wondering where their daughter disappeared to.

"Heyo." Cee said, stepping out of her room.
(A/N; This is the [Light Green Hoodie] for {Lostvayne Meliodas})

"Greetings Cee. Ready to head downstairs?'" Dreyfus asked.

"Not sure why that's a question but yeah." She nodded and was going to start walking before Dreyfus stopped her. "Actually, can you get the two swords you were carrying with you yesterday?"

Cee raised an eyebrow but complied. She went to get the swords and I looked at Dreyfus with the same confused look she had. "Just in case the need to defend herself comes up." He briefly explained and I only nodded in understanding.

She came back out out and the two swords were strapped to her waist. "I'm ready to go for real this time!"

We then started walking to the stairs and we got there...only to see Fraudrin walking down the stairs. I really wished to avoid any Commandments until everyone was downstairs but I guess those chances are gone.

I couldn't help but hold resentment for what he did. Because of him, Zaratras was killed, the Seven Deadly Sins were framed for his murder, the whole ordeal with the New Generation and Old Generation, and then the resurrection of the Demon Clan.

And before I could say anything, Cee went to the stairs and sat on the stair railing and started sliding down. As she was passing Fraudrin, she smiled. "Morning Fraudrin!"

He stopped in his tracks and stared at Cee who started walking away like she had nothing to do with it after she got off the stair railings. And then she was off to the next set of stairs.

"What the...?" Fraudrin whispered, sounding just as confused as we felt. How could she be so friendly to someone like him? I get she's a child but she most likely knows what he has done, so why?

"So...that was interesting." Dreyfus said. Fraudrin finally acknowledged us and looked at us. "So, neither of you knew she was going to act like this?"