"Sorry baby you know how I get when it comes to you, but let's load these bitches up and ship em to the warehouses with the rest of their lil clique" I said picking up Mateo then I threw him across my shoulder.

"Look baby they on that powder" Oceana said picking up a bag of cocaine out of Treasure's pocket.

"Shaking my damn head they lil crackheaded asses" I said shaking my head causing her to bust out laughing.

"Yooo that shouldn't be this funny" she said laughing hard causing me to laugh.

"Come on baby you still gotta ride tonight and you laughing" I said causing her to look back at me.

"Well you shouldn't be funny, but let's go" she said shrugging then she started dragging Treasure by the hair.

________________________________________________________
Omniscient Pov

February 26th, 2029: 2 a.m.

Oceana and Khalil are finally at the warehouse with the people who were involved with the shooting. A couple of weeks ago when Oceana went to the trap she hacked into Treasure messages and found all the information they needed for this case.

The day of Oceana's birthday if y'all remember Khalil surprised her with a new car along with her family and friends then Joel came and handed Oceana a gift, but little did she know that her gift was tapped with microphones so that's how Trigga them found out their location.

Of course Oceana knows Joel was innocent in this matter because what five years old know how to tap a gift with microphones and shit so it was pretty obvious that Treasure had something to do with it and she was right.

"Bully unmask them and take the tape off" Oceana said standing in front of the people tied up to the chair with Khalil right beside her.

"Bet" Bully said then he went around and unmasked the five individuals involved in this shooting.

"Nice of you all to join us Treasure, Mateo, J'ru, Marcus, and Raheem" Khalil said smiling at all the them.

J'ru and Raheem are the cousins of Mateo and they were the ones who did the shooting at the club.

"Fuck you" Raheem spat while mugging Khalil.

"Shut up bitch" Oceana snapped while mugging him.

"Marcus I can't believe you like damn I thought you was cool with us shit yo ass was even there with us shit is crazy" Khalil said chuckling while looking over at Marcus.

"I had to do what I had to do" Marcus said with a smirk.

"Baby who you wanna start with first" Oceana asked looking at Khalil.

"Let's start with Marcus we have a couple of special guests for him" Khalil said smiling.

"Bet, Bando let them in" Oceana said then Bando nodded his head and opened up the door then Dre and two females came walking behind him.

"Ouuu I bet you wasn't expecting this" Khalil said laughing causing Bully them to bust out laughing.

Marcus stomach was to his ass right now as he sat in the chair tied up looking at his husband and his two wives.