Two hours later...

"These niggas dumb asf ain't got no type of security surrounding the house" Oceana said stepping inside the house Trigga was hiding out at.

"Deadass but where they at" I asked shutting the front door then I turned on my flashlight to brighten up the room.

"They should be here in five minutes" she said looking back at me.

"Bet, and yo ass look mad fat in black throw it back for me" I said smirking then she walked towards then she turned around and started twerking on me.

"Yessssiirrr" I said slapping her ass then I started humping her causing her to bust out laughing.

"Always tryna hunch on me" she said causing me to bust out laughing then she stood up.

"And is, but you gone ride me later on" I asked then I pushed her hair to the side and kissed her neck.

"Yes, but you gotta let me sit on your face once I'm done" she said looking back at me.

"Deal" I said kissing her cheek.

"And baby to answer your question from earlier about more kids let's wait until the boys are at least four or five" she said causing me to nod my head.

"That's cool with me then after this pregnancy no more fr" I said kissing her cheek.

"I should be saying that to you because you the one who want me pregnant again so baaadd" she said leaning back on me.

"Because I love kids and you do too so hush up I will be getting you pregnant when the boys start kindergarten" I said causing her to look back at me with her lips tooted up.

"You love kids" she asked with both of her eyebrows raised causing me to bust out laughing.

"I love our kids" I said putting an emphasis on our.

"Yea that sounds better" she said then we heard the lock turn so I pulled her against the wall behind me.

"Mateo hurry up I'm horny" Treasure said causing me to ball my face up.

"Shut up bitch I told you we ain't fucking tonight you only sucking my dick tonight" Trigga said causing me to ball up my fist.

"Ok and I miss my son Maeto" Treasure said quietly.

"No you don't you signed yo rights over to your parents because you love me, right" he asked then the lights turned on.

"Right daddy" she said softly.

"Good girl now go fix me a drink and if you do it right I might let you get some dick tonight" he said then Oceana and I made our presence known.

"Well, well look who we have here dummer and dummer 2" Oceana said smirking.

"How the fuck did you get in here" Trigga asked mugging her.

"Nigga shut the fuck up" I said mugging him then I punched his ass in his face causing him to fall back.

"Really baby you was supposed to wait for me" Oceana said with her lip poked out then punched Treasure in the face then she fell back as well