•13• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"A sky full of stars,
And he was staring at her"

-Atticus

✰   ✰   ✰

Before this chapter starts I just want to say that I'm sorry for all the slow updates, Ive just been losing motivation to write recently. This chapter will probably suck but I promise the next one will be better. This is mainly just a filler chapter.

Your POV

We get back to Tom and Haz's house to find Harrison just sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Hey Tom, so about Y/n—" he turns and sees me with Tom and stops talking, "Oh, Hey Y/n!"

"Hi?" I answer as more of a question as I look between Tom and Haz with a confused look on my face.

Tom just gives me a tight-lipped smile as he walks further into the house and away from me.

"Hey!" I yell after him, "what does he mean 'about Y/n'?"

Tom and Harrison exchange a look, "Should we tell her?" Haz asks.

Tom shrugs his shoulders, "Why not?"

"Hello?" I ask with a small laugh, "Can someone please tell me what's going on?"

"How soon do you want to move in with us? Because you can move in anytime." Tom says with a smile.

"I'd love to move in, I don't really care when but soon." I smile back. "But why was Haz being all weird about telling me?"

"Because it's only been like a day I'm already tired of being a third wheel." He laughs.

"Oh whatever," I roll my eyes, "you were so excited to find out we were dating."

"Yeah mate," Tom agrees, "don't pretend we didn't see the look on your face this morning."

Before Haz can respond I remember what I came here to tell him. "Oh Haz! I have something exciting to tell you!"

"Yeah? What's up?"

"I got a call to audition in for a main character role in a movie!"

Haz face lights up, "Really? That's amazing Y/n!" He comes over to me and gives me hug.

"Okay but don't get too excited, it's not a guaranteed role." I say.

"Oh as if they'll find someone better than you to play it." Tom says and gives me a soft smile. I blush slightly at his words but try to cover it up.

"We should still celebrate though." Haz says.

"I agree." Tom shoots his hand into the air like we're in elementary school trying to decide what we should do at recess.

"I mean, I don't care." I shrug with a smile. "But what should we do?"

"Pizza?" Haz asks knowing we'll say yes.

"Ok, Haz order the pizza and Y/n and I can pick out a movie."

"Sounds good to me." I nod as Haz gets ready to order the pizza.

Tom and I walk over to the couch and search to find a movie to watch. We start looking through our options.

"Ok, horror or comedy?" Tom asks.

"Well, would you rather have to cuddle with me the whole time because I'm scared or laugh with me at the movie?" I ask him with a small smile.

"Horror it is." He says and I roll my eyes. "What? You don't want to cuddle with me?" He pretends to be offended.

I laugh, "No, I just don't want to be scared of everything for the next two weeks."

"Don't worry my love, I'll protect you." He says with a smile.

"Jesus Christ." I say and we both laugh.

"What about a not too scary movie." He asks after a second.

"What movie?"

"Uh... what about The Sixth Sense. I promise it won't scare you after we watch it." He says as Haz walks in.

"That's barely even a horror movie." He rolls his eyes. "I want to be scared."

"Hey, we're doing this to celebrate Y/n, so let her decide." Tom says and looks to me.

"Yeah I want to watch the Sixth Sense." I say.

"Ok then that's what we're watching."

"Fine, it's a good move anyways." Haz sighs.

"What's your problem?" I laugh.

"Nothing I'm just giving you a hard time." He smiles and sits down on the couch. "I actually love the Sixth Sense."

Tom groans, "mate I swear I have no idea how I've been able to live with you for so long."

"Well now Y/n's going to have to start dealing with it too." Haz says.

I sigh loudly and sarcastically and we all laugh.

✰ ✰ ✰

The pizza gets delivered and we start the movie as we eat it. I cuddle with Tom on one end of the couch with a blanket over us as Haz sits on the other end.

The movie ends and I'm glad that it didn't scare me too much beside a few jump scares. Haz, Tom and I sit around and talk for a while until we get tired and decide to go to bed.

Tom and I get to his room and without saying anything he throws me some of his clothes to wear and I go to the bathroom to get changed. When I come back Tom is laying in bed shirtless waiting for me. I walk up my side of the bed and get under the covers. I feel Tom's arms wrap around my waist as me pulls me towards him. I lay my head on his chest and he starts to run his fingers through my hair.

"I'm really proud of you Darling. I know you will get that role tomorrow. There is no way they could find someone better for it." Tom says softly.

"Thank you, I really hope I get it." I respond as I move my head slightly so I can look up at him.

"I know you will." He pulls me towards him more and places a kiss at the top of my head. "There's not a single doubt in my mind." He says into my hair.

"You're too sweet." I say barely above a whisper as I close my eyes.

"Just tellin' the truth my love." He tells me as he reaches over and turns off the lamp. "Goodnight, I love you."

"Goodnight, I love you too."