•1• 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

"I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts."

-John Mayer

✰ ✰ ✰

(I just want to quickly say that this story is loosely inspired by Remember When and Unexpected Chances by h-osterfield . They're amazing books btw)

Your POV

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to reverse time? Like what if you could go back every time you messed up?

That one time that you said the wrong thing and got into a fight with someone, you could have fixed it. Or when you broke something and you wish you could go back to just 2 seconds ago. It's a feeling too, in the bottom of your stomach telling you that you fucked up. That says everything would be fine if you just did one thing differently. I hate that feeling, because then I overthink about everything that I could have done. But it's too late, the past is the past. You can't undo the things you do, and you can't unsay the things you say.

"Y/n?" My best friend Addison's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"I'm headed to work, I'll see you later. Bye!"

"Bye Addi!" I say back as she closes the front door behind her.

Addi and I have known each other since high school. We became best friends almost immediately, I'm glad to have her. The only other friends I had before that were Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland. Harrison and I have known each other since we were toddlers, then Tom came along a few years later. I used to have a crush on Tom, but then he started to become a jerk. He was nice to literally everyone except me and I don't know why. I would be a jerk back and we eventually became enemies.

Harrison and Tom live together and they are me and Addi's neighbors. I don't really see them that much but I text Harrison almost everyday.

Addi works to help support us, I work as an actress but I'm kinda struggling right now. I haven't been the main character yet in a movie or show but I'm working hard to get there. Right now I haven't gotten any movie roles so Addi helps me pay for the house. Tom used to be an actor, but he stopped to do photography with his brother Harry. Tom is really close with his family, but I'm not.

My parents moved to America when I started living with Addison. I was an only child so I don't have any siblings, my parents were also only children so I don't have any cousins either. Both my parents were distant from their parents so I have almost no idea who my grandparents are. So since my parents moved I haven't had any other family members here in London with me.

I'm not one of those people who have millions of friends and loves talking to people. I only have 3 main friends, Addison, Tom, and Harrison. I do have a boyfriend named Adrian though, we started dating about 8 months ago. I met him in my Senior year of high school, but we didn't start dating until recently.

My phone vibrates next to me and I look to see a text from Harrison.

Haz:
Hey, you busy right now?

Y/n:
No, why?

Haz:
Do you want to come over to watch a movie?

Y/n:
Depends on the movie, not something dumb

Haz:
It's a Disney movie