•11• 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"I've found a natural drug for all of my panic, anxiety and angry.
It's his voice.
It's him."

-J.R. Rogue

✰   ✰   ✰

Tom's POV

I watch Y/n walk to the nearest bathroom and lock the door behind her. She hid her face from us but I knew she was crying, and I completely understand why.

Haz looks back at me and gives me a look that says, 'go after her!'.

I nod my head, "Ok but can you finish making breakfast? Please?"

He rolls his eyes as he stands up, "Fine."

"Thank you." I say quickly and quietly as I walk towards the bathroom Y/n disappeared into.

I knock on the door, careful to try and not scare her. She doesn't say anything so I decide to speak up.

"Hey Darling, it's me." I say gently.

After a few moments the door opens to her standing there looking at the ground.

Without saying anything, I step into the bathroom with her and close the door behind us.

She's still looking at the floor as she tries to wipe the tears away from her face.

I put my hand on her face and rub my thumb gently on her cheek.

"Hey," I get her attention, "look at me."

She looks up at me and I can see the pain and hurt in her eyes. I immediately feel a stab in my chest from seeing how broken she looks. I just want to wrap her in my arms and tell her everything's going to be okay.

I wipe away a tear that falls down her face, "Let's sit down." I say.

I sit down with my back against the wall as she sits down next to me. I put my arm around her and pull her closer to me. She lays her head on my chest and I place a soft kiss at the top of her head. I put my other arm around her and start to rub her back.

"I'm sorry." She whispers after we sit there in silence for a few minutes. Her voice is small and raspy.

I kiss the top of her head again and pull her closer to me, "You don't have anything to be sorry for Love."

"But I just—"

"Shhh" I start to play with her hair, "None of this is your fault. You're okay."

She nuzzles her head closer to me as we hold each other tight. Just enjoying each other's company in a comfortable silence as her breath slows down to a normal pace and she becomes more relaxed.

Until Haz knocks on the door and scares us both half to death.

"Hey, breakfast is done." Haz says as Y/n and I try to calm down from the sudden jump scare.

"Ok," I say breathlessly, "We'll be out soon."

"K" Haz walks away from the door and I look back down at Y/n, she looks up at me and smile slowly comes to her lips.

"Jesus Christ." She laughs.

I laugh too, "You want to go eat breakfast?"

She nods her head with a small smile as she moves away from me. I stand up and reach out a hand to help her get up. She takes it and I pull her up.

I softly kiss her on the lips before we leave the bathroom.

We walk into the kitchen where Haz left the slightly-burnt pancakes on a plate.