They arrived at the gargoyles quicker than she had hoped. "You don't understand. The prophecy has already been made but I've had visions of it!" She spoke in her usual whispy tone.

Dumbledore sat in front of her, questioning the woman as words, he asked, "Do your visions tell you of the prophecy?"

"Oh yes!" She exlaimed.

"Tell me about the prophecy, please."

She closed her eyes, looking like she was recalling the memories of her visions. "The Queen of all cards is coming... born to pure blood and connected heartily to two in the heart of the sixth month... she will be the one to end it all, powered by lost of loved ones... the dark lord will never not know of her power, only of her gifts... The queen-" She began again, looking more scared than she had all day.

Albus sighed, cutting her off. "That was perfect, Sybill. Thank you. I will get back to you with your acceptance. I hope to see you September 1st."

Sybill jumped up from the couch, "Thank you good sir. I shall never forget this!"

He watched her leave, processing the information he was given. He knew who the second prophecy was, it only fit one person. The first one would become Tom's choice and Dumbledore despised that. He didn't want Tom to have the power over choosing his demise. It may not be good power; Tom craved all power. There was no win in the scenario.

Now he had to wait until the children were born. July... nine months. The clock weighing him down as if he had became an anchor in the vast sea. There was no way he could tell the Potters and Longbottoms about the burden their children would carry on their backs for the rest of their life.

With every check he made on his calendar the future became more prominent. Once Neville, (Alice and Frank revealed that their child would be a boy named Neville) and the Potter's son.

"Alice, Frank, James, and Ember. May I speak to you? It's urgent." He announced after a long meeting. The parents being tired and ready to just go home stayed behind, no matter how much they didn't want too.

"You may need to sit down for this one." He gestured to the uncomfortable seats in the meeting room. James and Ember made eye context, moving closer to eachother to hold one another's hand.

Dumbledore took his own seat at the head of the table, clasping his hands he informed him of the secret he's been keeping for months. "A prophecy was made regarding Harry or Neville. We do not know who it actually follows, only that it's limited to the two."

"What?" Frank whispered, furrowing his eyebrows. "What do you mean a prophecy?"

"A prophecy about the dark lord and your children. One of the boys will be picked by Voldemort... He will be the one to vanquish the dark lord." He told him, voice empty of any emotions. "We won't know until the future... but for now, we want you both to go into hiding. You won't leave for work or leave your sons side. You will be able to go to Order meetings and on brief missions."

Alice shook her head. "You cant do that - make us quit our jobs and do nothing but be able to risk our life with the order?"

"It's for your children."

Ember stared at the older man. Wishing to snap his neck. "How long have you known, Dumbledore? How long did you refuse to tell us about our children? Alice is right, you can't get rid of our social life's. We aren't your little pawns!" she yelled, standing up from her seat.