Cas/OC:You get kidnapped (Pt 3)

WARNING: mentions torture and rape.

*Your POV*

You couldn't feel anything. You felt dirty and violated. This Vicktor guy had a lot of nerve doing those things to you. Your head hung in shame as you continued to cry silently. He'd taken the one thing you wanted to keep. The only man you wanted to have sex with was the man you were going to spend the rest of your life with. And Vicktor ruined that. You mummer silently like a prayer over and over: they are coming.

They should be here any minute. Your brothers and your angel. They wouldn't let this filth touch you ever again. They would kill him. And Cas would hold you close as you wept into his shoulder as you confessed all the things he'd done to you. Your thoughts were disrupted as a long bang signaled that Vicktor had entered the room. He walked in, wearing a new suit, as his old one was covered in blood, and he was smirking.

"Sweetheart, I have good news for you." He said in a singsong voice. "Those three bastards you whore yourself out to are here to reclaim their property." He said trying to get a rise out of you.

"That Castiel, the one you throw yourself on? He seems angry that I've harmed his little prostitute. How much money does he give you a night? None?" He laughed.

This is what you have had to deal with for the past few hours. At your guess, that was Vicktors first time to. He had no idea what he was doing and he didn't last long. But at least for your benefit. He didn't come inside you, in fact, the whole thing was new to him so he got confused and pulled out.

"Jokes on them though, I guess." He continued. "You asked for it, not wearing a bra and all. And not to mention your pretty face was practically begging me to fuck you." He spat.

You flinched at his words. Would your brothers and Cas say the same thing? Would they agree that you put yourself in danger? Would they kick you out and disown you? You heard a loud crash that made even Vicktor jump. He looked at the ceiling.

"I'll be back, my little princess." He cooed caressing your cheek. You pulled away aburptly. You looked scornful and he slapped you hard.

"When I get back from skinning your brothers, I'll bring your little boyfriend here and make him watch me fuck his little girlfriend. Then you, my sweet can watch him die." He spat in your ear and disappeared.

You let out a choked sob. The thought of Cas having to watch you get violated made you sick.

You heard a loud crash again, this time, closer. You looked at the open door. Waiting to see who will come crashing through first. The loud foot falls come closer to the door, and Dean, your oldest brother appears in front of you.
You give a heavy sigh of relief and his face floods with emotions as he sees you like this.

"Y/n! Oh my god baby, are you hurt?" He asks.

"D-Dean, you have to run, you, Sam, and Cas before he catches you." You gasp as he frees you from the bonds.

"Like hell." He seethes. "When I find this bastards he's going to pay for what he's done." Dean says eyeing your bruised and bloodied face. His eyes fall to your chest and he blushes. He takes off his leather jacket and hands it to you. You slip into it gratefully and almost purr at the sudden warmth.

Sam runs in the doorway and when his eyes fall on your figure, his rushes to embrace you. You don't complain, at the thought of them being skinned, you are grateful for the affection.

Then Cas joined the party, you looked up at him with wide eyes. He looked like he fought through heaven and hell, he was so bloody. His large blue eyes take in your bloody beaten form and he radiates anger. His hands hold a cruelly shaped medieval blade. It curves in such a way it resembles a scythe. But this is covered tip to tail in blood. Cas had fought Vicktor and won.

Your brothers step away as Cas drops the weapon and embraces you tightly. You hug back with everything you have. Air suddenly whistles in your ears. You look up and your home, in the bunker.

Sam and Dean excuse themselves to fetch the first aid kit, medicine, and water. You try to walk to the couch but end up tripping. As it turns out, Vicktor broke your ankle. This sent a tremendous pain through your leg and you whimper in pain, crumbled in a heap on the floor.

Cas is immediately at your side. You rest your head against his chest as he gently picks you up, taking care to mind your broken ankle. He sets you gently on the couch and props your foot up carefully. When he finally finishes situating you, he looks into your eyes longingly.

"Castiel?" You look up. You smile as he tenses up. His body language says 'bedroom' but his eyes say 'i care for you'. At the fear of rejection, you try not to get your hopes up.

"Y/n, I'll do my best to heal you completely but, my battle with Vicktor, I'm afraid I'm not at full capacity." He whispered.

"Castiel," you said. "I care about you and trust you. If you feel tired, I won't make you heal me. You shouldn't have to heal me, I shouldn't have let him take me." You blurt out. Tears are forming in your eyes as the horrors of the torture you went through plague your mind.

Cas presses his lips to your forehead and you are overwhelmed with a warm gentle feeling travel through your body. Your eyes flutter open and your met with Castiel's gentle gaze. Your ankle was no longer broken but you were very sore.

"Y/n, I was terrified when I was battling Vicktor. He told me the things he did to you, he told me what he planned to do when he'd beaten me. He told me his plans for your brothers and I just-I just saw red." He choked out.

Tears were pooling in your eyes, "Cas?" You say with one hand gently resting on his face. "Cas, I don't care about his plans for me. I care that you came for me. I mean yeah, my brothers, I expected. But you, you didn't have to come. You rescued me, Cas. So no, I don't care about his plans for me, Cas.
I care about you. I love you so much Cas." You say. Your hand flies over your mouth, the words came up like word vomit. You couldn't stop it.

Cas looked baffaled. Your heart dropped to your stomach and you tried to get up so you could die in your room. But suddenly, Cas flew on top of you. His soft warm lips were against your own. He tasted faintly of honey. His tongue licked your bottom lip, begging for entrance which you happily granted. His ruff stubble scraped your face which made you giggle. You and Cas battled for dominance but, you submitted to his large firm grasp he had on your hips.

You broke away first, desperate for breath that you had stolen away. Both of you looked at each other, breathing labored.

"I love you too, y/n" he said.

"Yeah," you giggled, "I got that message." You said.

"For the love of god guys! Really? On the couch?" A voice from behind called out.

You turned around to see Dean. Sam standing behind him, arms crossed on both men. Sam and Dean also sported smiles.

"I don't care we're it is, but Cas? Buddy, if you break my baby sisters heart, I'll break your neck." Sam threatened. I grinned and shifted my gaze to Dean who shrugged.

"The beautiful thing about having Y/n as a sister, is that if you hurt her. She'll take care of you herself. But if you physically or mentally maim her, you're dead." Dean smiled.

Cas nodded nervously and you grabbed his cheek and pulled him back into a sweet honey tasting kiss.